Red 550/575 in Pensacola | FerrariChat

Red 550/575 in Pensacola

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Matt LaMotte, Mar 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Going down Navy Boulevard heading to the Navy Base. Anyone here?

2. tatcat

tatcat F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2001
    panama city beach FL
    Full Name:
    rick c

where did you get the quiznos critter? what is it?

3. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Matt, I would have thought that the coke bust at the Sandshaker would put a damper on the flash in P-Cola. Are you sure that you didn't see a Camaro?

Dale

ps Did you make it to Jay's yet?

4. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Tatcat,
    I have no idea what they are to be honest. They appear to be a hamster with some messed up teeth and 8 legs. I found it over at another forum. The commercial cracks me up big time.

Dale,
    I have yet to make it over there yet but they do sound pretty tasty. I think I might try to swing by on my way to the beach for some breakfast. The 550 was probably one of our local cops testing out there new "company vehicle". I do know they got hold of a real nice Porshe along with some pretty nice real estate out on the beach. Myself and some friends strolled through the Sandshaker to see what the atmosphere was after the big ordeal. Strange as it may sound the mood was still rather upbeat and business as usual. Now whether that was natural or not who knows but the Bushwackers were great!:)