Looking for a banner ad for the windshield | FerrariChat

Looking for a banner ad for the windshield

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by tifosi12, Mar 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Does anybody have a good source for where to get a banner, that goes across the front wind shield?

I'm looking for something like the race teams use (e.g. "Ferrari of Houston") or as I have seen it with "www.FerrariChat.com" on a 348 in LA.

I went to my local kinko shop, but they had nothing that would work on a car. I'd like to be able to put it onto the windshield and take it off at will, so nothing permanent.

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Any race car graphics place would be able to help you. Search on the internet. Local place I use is Pro Tape Signs. I had to make about 150 to make it cost effective.

3. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    Interesting Rob....what does your banner say?

4. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON

'WHERES DAVE" OR "WE WANT TELSON" OR "GARY GREEN, COME BACK" :)

5. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    This is what it says... :)
    Byron

6. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Nice, does Rob give you a taste?

7. -FROG-

-FROG- Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    For a banner, you need to go to a "sign shop" like "Signs Express" or something like that. They make plastic signs, banners, decals, etc... I used to get windshield banners made for my car club years back here in Austin and a full 2 color banner runs approx $35.00. These "sign" shops can be found usually in strip malls all over town so dig in the Yellowpages and find one near you. You can ALSO get the "Static" sticker type of banner which can be peeled off and re installed leaving no residue but they cost a bit more. The cool thing about it is, you can design your own banner on Microsoft WORD and save it to a disk. Take the disk in and they will size it up for your application. Good Luck. -Paul

8. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Thanks, that sounds exactly like what I'm looking for.