Dumb and Dumber...........Walmart style | FerrariChat

Dumb and Dumber...........Walmart style

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Kds, Mar 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

#1 Kds, Mar 9, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I wonder if you could do this at Algar Ferrari............maybe this is what the test pilot who stole the F50 flashed at the salesman to get them to take the car out of the showroom......

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/fakemillion1.html

MARCH 9--Meet Alice Regina Pike. The 35-year-old Georgia woman must think Wal-Mart cashiers are rather dumb, because she actually just tried to pass a $1 million bill at one of the retail chain's megastores. According to this amusing Covington Police Department report, Pike was attempting to pay for $1671.55 in merchandise, but a Wal-Mart clerk called over her manager when she was handed the bogus bill (instead of handing over $998,328.45 in change). As first reported by Joey Peters of the Newton Citizen, Pike was arrested for forgery and booked into the sheriff's lockup, where the below mug shot was taken. Pike, who told cops that her husband had given her the $1 million bill, was found to have two more phony seven-figure notes in her purse. Perhaps she would have fared better with a $200 bill.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Damn that's a whole lot of stupid

3. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
  4. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    DARWIN DARWIN DARWIN

Well, only if she dies trying to escape i guess...

5. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Only in the south.

6. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    A couple of city slicker counterfeiters decided to get around the counterfeit laws by printing some $18 bills. They figured that since there was no such thing as an $18 bill, they couldn't be charged with counterfeiting if they tried to pass the bills. So they took the $18 bills way out into the country looking for some ignorant rubes to cash their phony bills. They stopped at a run down country store, walked up to the cashier, and asked the guy if he had change for an $18 bill. The hillybilly cashier replied, "What do you want? Two nines, or three sixes?"

7. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    God I thought I had heard it all.....the stupidity in the world never ceases to amaze me......

8. abarthracer

abarthracer Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Falmouth, Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    david S.
    Another reason I hate Walmart. Go to any of them in the country and I swear you will see the same people roaming the aisle's looking for a tooth brush for their one tooth! Hope they go down hard someday!

9. normhuff

normhuff Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Peoria, IL
    Full Name:
    J. Norman Huff, Esq.
    Please don't: 1) use my hard-earned tax dollars to support your pathetic lifestlye 2) reproduce