Another Enzo Down.. | FerrariChat

Another Enzo Down..

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by SefacHotRodder, Mar 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    taken off another forum, sorry if old:

"I got this from Srtforums which was gotten from another forums......

Wow, saw a Ferrari "Enzo" Saturday at about 4:45 taking a right to go down Allen Parkway (nice speed/twisty road within the city). I was in a buddies' car going the other direction. Well, at 4:48 I saw what I thought was a house fire in the distance. Naturally, we rush to the scene to watch a fire and finish my cold one. Well, guess what! Its not a house, but something more valuable. Thats right, the "Enzo"! She was engulfed in flames. The driver had lost controll at the end of the road before it enters downtown Houston. His backend got loose and he shot over a curb at an alleged 100+ mph, under a link fence, and then the rear hit an enormous oak tree. Thats when it exploded. The driver was able to get out and walk away in time. It was very shocking scene for me. The car was actually burning in a minority based low income housing project. I got a small chunk of it (red plastic piece) thatclip in somewhere. My buddy bought a nice carbon fibre body piece of a little black boy for $5. It made his day. By the way, I did not witness the actual accident, but spoke with a witness and overheard the driver speaking with police.
    I was also at the Ferrari dealer when this same guy test drove ithe Enzo for the first time. Kinda weird I saw the start and end of this guys "Enzonership". He is a very lucky man to be alive.

Just thought I would share that story. My buddy took cell camera shots. No way to download though"

Another post:

Quote:
    "Saw that Enzo Saturday on Shepard and West Dallas at about 5:45 pm. Boy was she beautiful. Unfortunatley, I saw it again at the end of Allen Parkway at 5:50. The only problem was that this time it was engulfed in flames on the little side road at the Allen parkway Villages. Driver walked away. Lost the backend before downtown, hit curb and went under chain link fence then hit large oak tree, thats when she exploded. He got out in time. That Enzo is burnt to a crisp..... Glad he lived. I gathered my info from witnesses and my aftermath analysis. " "

2. Seth

Seth Formula 3

Feb 8, 2004
    Texas
    whos enzo was it??

i herd some baseball/ or hockey?? player has one there... friend of mine got to sit in it...

3. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Gee I guess not all people can read after all ... what is happening with the education system nowadays?

Pete

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    It's all downhill, Psk.

Haven't you heard. You don't need an education, jus' be a rap star.

Everybody here wants to be Snoop Dog, or South Park Mexican.

The Enzo is dead, RIP. But everybody is OK, no harm done! :)