F60... | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Ok guys, lets just say that an F60 comes (or even an F70 at some point)...What can be improved on the enzo? the engine? my question is, how much bigger can the engine be? the car is not getting any lighter, safety regs make sure of that...so what will they do? and the same question goes for the 575 replacment...16 cylinders after?

2. TheScarletStang

TheScarletStang Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Irvine, California
    Full Name:
    Sean Salter
    maybe reliability issues can be solved, as well as safety and cosmetic looks to the car. I mean the Enzo is a great car and in a class of it's own but it just doesn't seem to be Ferrari's style.....maybe the F60 or whatever replacment will focus on engine of course such as upgrades, power and drivetrains improvments but it think it will mainly be safety and cosmetic changes

As far as the 575 goes.....it's still hard to tell the difference between the 575 and the 550 just from a glance so i think the body style should change just a bit......isnt't the Engine powerful enough in that car tho???