Can't see animated .gif | FerrariChat

Can't see animated .gif

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Ike, Nov 16, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    I just started noticing something weird on the message boards I read. When people have those little animated pictures, to me none of them are animated anymore. I just formatted my HD on this computer and reinstalled XP home.

Anyone have any clue why this would be happening?

thanks.

2. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    my firewall somehow some way seems to be why i cant " see" either.i have the XP firewall on and the zone alarm pro with web filtering on all the time. i have stuff from work on here so turning them off is not an option. i cant see the moving avatars and most of the movies dont work. there may be a way around it in some " settings" thingy but i am tired of fighting with it. i know this is not much help but no one else had replied.

3. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    thanks, i didn't think about that causing this prob. I have the same set up. I'm going to turn them off and see what happens. If that is what causes it then I guess i'm not going to be able to see them either b/c I'm not leaving them off.

thanks again