Great news: Frank is ok! | FerrariChat

Great news: Frank is ok!

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by tifosi12, Mar 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Just talked to Frank and he is doing great. He is already walking again and the 5 hour surgery went well. He is even talking about driving his car next week.

The reason we haven't heard from him is computer trouble. So he is currently looking for a new machine and plans on being on line again next week.

At any rate, he'll be at our go kart event on the 27th. At least as a spectator.

2. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Frank-

I'm glad all went well; my prayers are still with you.

Now, let's get down to business. I think you all know what I mean!

4. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Don't worry, I gave the poor man no rest: He's already working on the trophies for the Go Kart event.

5. Dave Bendl

Dave Bendl Formula Junior

Dec 7, 2003
    Chicagoland
    Full Name:
    Dave Bendl
    Get well Frank, your needed !

Dave

6. Tod328gts

Tod328gts Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2003
    River Forest, IL
    Full Name:
    Tod Whitmore
    Looks like Frank is doing fine but his computer isn't...

We need Frank back on F-Chat so we can catch up to California's number of posts...

;)

Get well Frank, the spring and summer is going to be full of cruises and car shows..... :)

7. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I see a lot of chicken wings in my future...

8. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Thank you all VERY much for your thoughts and Prayers!!! It really did help,I do believe. I am WAY ahead of schedule as far as recouperation goes. Have been driving already.(Not the 308) and the incision is all healed up. Moving around without leg/lower back/nerve pain for the first time in almost 3 years! See you all at the Karting event!!!! :) P.S....I have LOTS of Car Shows,and Cruise Nights planned for all who want to join in.(Yes,Hooters,too! :) ) I am planning on DRIVING my Ferrari ALOT this year. The 'Vette is up For Sale. And,For the first time in almnost 20 years,I will not have one in my Garage.(There were a few times when I had 3 at a time,and Mrs. Ex-Wife was Whining and B*thchin' and Moanin' that it looked like a "HillBilly House". And I told her,"Yeah,but they're Corvettes,not Pick-up Trucks!" She didn't care,and that is probably one of the reasons why she's "Mrs.EX"....:) ) All Ferrari's,now :)

9. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Frank-

It's great to hear from you.

Look forward to seeing you, and everyone else at the kart event.

It's been a long winter!

10. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Thanks,Skip. Yes,a long Winter indeed. My 308 and I are really "Jones-ing" for a drive about now.:) And,had to FINALLY get the old back fixed so now,hopefully,I can take longer drives and move around without constant back pain. Seems to have really worked,but,it's only been 3 weeks since my Surgery. So,I'll wait a couple more weeks until I start jumping for joy.:)