Request For ROE Photographer | FerrariChat

Request For ROE Photographer

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by sjmst, Mar 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I was reading the latest issue of The Prancing Horse and saw some great pics of car meets. Well, the ROE is shaping up to be at least as nice as the gatherings featured in the magazine. Anyone attending with a good camera and some talent that would be willing to be sure to take some good photos at the event? There are going to be lots of beautiful cars in a beautiful place. Why shouldn't we be in the magazine???
    Please let me know if anyone can volunteer.
    Thanks!
    Sam
    PS: Oh yes..register!!!

This will be going out to Tri State f chatters via e-mail shortly:

Dear F-Chat Member:

On April 24th, 2004, dozens of automobile enthusiast will get together for an all day trip to share their enthusiasm and appreciation for cars, while at the same time benefiting those who help others. The gathering is called the Spring ROE (Run Out East) and is planned via FerrariChat's New York Tri-State Region. The venue is Long Island’s beautiful East End, and the Galluccio Family Wineries.

This year our charity will provide funds for Trinitas Healthcare Foundation, an organization raising funds for a non-profit hospital that provides charity health care to thousands in Union County New Jersey (See: http://www.trinitashospital.com/).
    Please note that this is not an “official” request from Ferrari chat, merely one of its participants. The charity component is only one aspect, and purely optional. Whether you contribute or not, we would love to have you come out and enjoy the company of fellow automotive enthusiast.
    Here is the information:
    WHERE: Our meeting place will be the Park and Ride off Exit 63 LIE, on North Ocean Ave (Suffolk Route 83) just north of the LIE.
    WHEN: April 24, 2004: Time 9:30 AM.
    (Rain date 4/25/04)
    We will caravan over to the
    Gallucio Family Wineries
    Cutchogue, New York
    http://www.gallucciofamilywineries.com/
    We will probably get there around noon.

We will park on their beautiful grounds, and enjoy a lunch they will be providing.

At the same time, we will have a people’s choice concours. First prize for participants: A gift certificate for detailing worth $300.00 generously donated by Technik 1 of NYC

For information and updates, please log onto Ferarrichat.com and go to the “New York Tri-State” (http://ferrarichat.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15) section and look for this thread: (ROE 2004 "Official" Sign Up Call!)
    Last Years’ Event:

HOW TO RSVP AND PAY:
    1) Your Name and number of people in your party
    2) What you will be driving
    3) If you will be bringing any additional cars (e.g. “back-up” vehicle for the family)
    4) How many lunches you wish to buy
    5) PAYMENT ($30 per person)
    Mail payment to:
    [My Address]
    You can also reach me by phone at [----] or email at [email protected] or [email protected].
    I look forward to seeing you on the 24th. – Sam

2. idloveaguinness

idloveaguinness Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    LI NY
    Full Name:
    Kevin Landry
    Sam - I sent you an e-mail on this.
    K-

3. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa