DYNO DAY (date needed) | FerrariChat

DYNO DAY (date needed)

Discussion in 'New England' started by enjoythemusic, Mar 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Ok guys, called up KTR Performance http://www.ktrperformance.com/ and have suggested a few dates. They have an awesome Dyno there http://www.ktrperformance.com/services/dyno_tuning.htm and made by http://www.dyno.com.au/ .

Here are two suggested dates. Need to nail it down to a single date, the dyno can handle about 15 cars in a day.

Sunday April 17th to avoid an F1 weekend

Sunday May 1 (Labor Day)

Please let me know so we can nail all this down and get the preparations going :)

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

2. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    in theory, i could do the 17th, as long as i can leave KTR by 17:00 at the latest.

i think trying to schedule fo rlabor day weekend will be problematic in general, though i can in theory make the 1st as well.

doody.

3. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    I'm very interested, but the dates are tight. I think either date is equally good (or bad).

My issue with the 17th is that I'm planning on pulling my front spoiler & grille off the weekend of Apr 3rd & 4th to repaiir the fibreglass cracks & install my HID headlights & driving lights. Not sure If I can get done by the 17th.

Hmm, The car s/b driveable w/the spoiler off, just not pretty, so I think I could make the 17th. I'm more comfortable with May 1, but haven't cked to see if the family has anything planned.

What kind of a price tag are we looking at?

4. Tom S

Tom S Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2003
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Thomas Saupe
    I'm out of work for a few days so I can't check that calendar but I think May 1 is best for me. I thought Labor Day was in September?

5. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Yes, had a feeling Labor Day might be bad. As for price... free. i am sponsoring it :)

We COULD pick other days guys. Just that we need to get a SINGLE date agreed upon.

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

PS: Labor Day (M). Yes, you are right it is not USA Labor Day. Damn my International calendar, tells me all the holidays around the world, my apologies accordingly.

6. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    if may first is not a US holiday (May Day!) then that's better for me then april 17th.

and stop confusing me, steven :). i don't need any additional help getting confused :)

doody.

7. Capt

Capt Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    North of Boston
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Has a date been agreed upon? I've very interested to see what the 355 can do.

-Michael

8. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    So, have we agreed that Sunday May 1 is best?

9. jwise

jwise Formula Junior

Apr 2, 2003
    Portland Maine
    I will be out of town on May 1, but if it works for most- I will join in on the next one. Sounds like a blast, and I hope there are some photos!

Steven, as always, thanks for organizing

John W.

10. zan

zan Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2002
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Mark M
    I'm in either date.
    Mark

11. Prova85

Prova85 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    So. Shore MA.
    Full Name:
    Kenny K
    Steven, many thanks for the invite. Awesome, I'd love to get it on the rollers. I'll tag team up that way with Mark. Anyone else So. of Boston ?

Kenny K.

12. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Kenny,

Awesome! Need a car count guys as we can have FIFTEEN cars so first comes Fcars (and Mr. You Know Who's Lambo), then we can have other cars come online if time allows.

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

13. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    Hi Steven,
    I'm on for May 1. Incidentally, May 1 *IS* in fact Labor Day....in Mexico. I think the calendar you're looking at has international holidays on it. It's a Mexican Labor Day Ferrari Party! FYI, what is the cost on the dyno thing? I'm anxious to check out KTR anyway. Been meaning to have them do some carb work on my car.

Birdman

14. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    I should try reading the previous posts more effectively before posting, eh? Seriously though, I would feel bad with Steven paying for the whole thing. Steven, let us all chip in on the dyno thing.

Birdman

15. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Birdman,

Yeah, i MUST use an INTL calendar due to business. As for cost, only $1k for the whole day for everyone (15 cars). If you guys feel like pitching in that's your call, but do not want you guys to feel like you must pitch in.

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

16. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    Steven,
    Hey even if we only get 10 cars, that's only $100 each. Much better than you having to pony up a grand. But its very generous of you to offer!

Now on to more important issues....what happened to the babe of the day?

Birdman

17. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Babe of the day... well... she is sleeping right now. Poor gal all puckered out. i swear they just don't make women like the useta.

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

18. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    WAKE HER UP!!!!!!!!! WE MISS HER ,,,,,
    ALL OF US!!!

19. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    UPDATE: Going to KTR tomorrow (Tuesday) to bring the car in for new suspension bushings, shocks, etc. Will verify the date (May 1) and we should all have a GREAT time.

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

20. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    for the avoidance of doubt, count me in for May 1st.

doody.