Ferrari and other Automobile Logo Flags | FerrariChat

Ferrari and other Automobile Logo Flags

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by funshipone, Mar 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. funshipone

funshipone Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2002
    Harrison Twp. Mi. US
    Full Name:
    John Bicsak
    In search of flags of different automobile logo flags. I have a friend who does all repair on my Ferrari in Detroit wonderful mechanic he is dressing up his place of business. I suggested using Ferrari flags and others ( Porsche, Mercedes, Audi, Jaguar, BMW ) does anyone know of a place that sells all different flags or must one go to different on line stores.

2. formula1joe

formula1joe Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe Bennett
    I know www.speedgear.com carries alot of flags, not all one would want though.

I tend to buy flags while I am at the races though.

3. skipgt4

skipgt4 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    GR Michigan
    Full Name:
    Charles VDB
    We (Flying Dutchman Flags) carry all the flags you listed and more. Sorry our website is not up yet, but we can e-mail images if you would like to see them. You can e-mail me at [email protected] Skip VDB (in Grand Rapids, MI)

4. Chip D

Chip D Formula Junior

Sep 13, 2003
    Louisiana
    I got a nice BMW logo flag on EBAY.
    You should be able to find what you want there

5. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    I'm going to email skip, as I have been looking for large banner flags, etc. - none of which I can find on ebay, speedgear, etc.

--Dan

6. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland