Wrecked NNOs... | FerrariChat

Wrecked NNOs...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 134282, Mar 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    So far, i can think of 3 or 4 NNOs that have been wrecked or incurred pretty severe damage... i'm trying to keep track of how many wreck/burn/etc. and i'm trying to get serial numbers of those cars, too... Does anyone have a positive count of just how many NNOs have been recorded as being in some type of an accident and does anyone have serial numbers of those cars...?

i really don't want this to turn into a picture thread, but knowing my luck, it will...

i know it's sort of a morbid thread, but i'm trying to keep track of as many NNOs as i can; they aren't making enough to begin with; the more that crash/wreck/burn, the less of a chance that i'll ever own one... :(

2. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I higher percentage of Enzos will survive than say Ford Mondeos, as many more will be rebuilt or never driven properly in the first place.

In the end the survival rate of Ferraris is amazing and shows where they sit in the automotive scale of importance.

If only 1 Enzo ends up surviving, and some mysteriously have accidents, etc. then I am sure a very interesting investigation will be started ... and the last remaining car owner will look some what suspicious ;).

Pete

3. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    Carbon, I assume you mean NNOs which have been completely destroyed (ala the one in Houston), as opposed to just damaged?

Remember, if you're willing to spend enough, anything can be restored!

4. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
  5. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Go to the burning video thread and read this AM's post.
    The one from Houston won't be back. I've got some parts!!!

6. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    Then you've got everything you need to start the restoration ! ;-)

7. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    A loooooooooong one! LOL

I'll keep buying LOTTO! ;)

8. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Replied to that thread... Awaiting your reply/PM...

DonV, i'd really like to know about ALL of the NNOs that have incurred damage; stuff that will show up on a carfax, you know...? Any and all information anyone can help me with would be very appreciated...