Mucklestone talk | FerrariChat

Mucklestone talk

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by shelbee, Mar 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Just want to get some idea from you guys for lunch gathering and try to organize this interesting talk (un-official event).

I am sure it will perhaps have quite a bit of interests.

Is it better at Newcastle upstairs or at the Bellevue Club??

When is the best time, toward the end of summer (August) or just after Cannon Beach in June, before 4th of July??

Parking spots in both places is great

Shelbee

2. Brianjonesphoto

Brianjonesphoto Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Seattle Wa
    Full Name:
    Brian Jones
    I would think her talk would be more relevent prior to peak driving season. I think Kuzi has a list of 20 or so people that showed interest.

3. shelbee

shelbee Guest

there is an old saying in medicine, "prevention is better than to cure"

IMHO at the beginning of driving season will perhaps be better since the drivers know what to look for so they can prevent themselves from getting tickets??

Let's throw the discussion to the forum,

4. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    My list currently consists of 30 people. Of course subject to change.
    Let me know so I can get in contact with Jeannie.......remember she is a busy gal.

5. TimF40

TimF40 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Seattle/Bay Area/NYC
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I selfishly vote for Newcastle (I live about 1 mile from there), and in June - Tim :)

6. MondialTCab

MondialTCab Formula 3

Sep 5, 2001
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    John Michael Gross
    I can also host at my golf course (Plateau Golf & Coutry) if the other places don't pan out...I would prefer an earlier meeting since I have real need. :-(

- JMG

7. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    If you guys haven't emailed me to get put on the list, please PM now so I can have your address on file.

Thanks

8. shelbee

shelbee Guest

I checked the room on Bellevue Club last night they have a nice room but only for 16 people and too cramp. Upstairs will be at Olympic room and I think it is too big, not for this kind of meeting. They usually have it for wedding and reception.

So I will find out about Newcastle. Perhaps consider brunch, usually cost $ 40 per person, including gratuity and tax but I will find out for details.

here is the parking scene from last year after Jon Shirley,

Shelbee