Penny Stock question... | FerrariChat

Penny Stock question...

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by tw1nturb0, Mar 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tw1nturb0

tw1nturb0 Karting

Feb 2, 2004
    I know there has been talk of some interesting penny names recently, so i figured I might hit board up for some contra opinion regarding this CRAP name I came across.... VGME . Has anyone heard of it? Any ideas???
    It seems as though they've entered into the Human Resource arena, along with head hunting and job placement. With the employment outlook at these lows, perhaps it isnt all that crazy at $0.002.

Someone talk sense into me please :D

Rob

2. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Rob

I dont like the looks of virtual gaming at all. The company volume has fallen into the toilet and infact today there was no trades taking place $200 would get you 100,000 shares but from what i have seen on the Level 2 charts some one buys 10,000 shares then someone else dumps off 125,000. Looks scary and risky to me.

A few OTC stocks i jumped on and did some swing trading on was

TCPD 225% gain in 2 days

And today i bought and sold STNYF It IPO'ed at 0.75 and i sold at 1.10 nice 68% ROI in 3/4 of a day :)

Rob

3. tw1nturb0

tw1nturb0 Karting

Feb 2, 2004
    I saw that STNYF post. I'd give my left [insert here] to trade names faster but I'm held to a minimum holding period, courtesy of being in the industry. For that reason, I stick to reorgs and lengthier plays. With new issues on the BB, do you find that they typically react the way STNYF did, or are there alot of non-events?

Thanks

Rob

4. joeygoodfella

joeygoodfella Rookie

Mar 5, 2004
    Queens, NY
    Full Name:
    Joseph M.
    Anyone else in IBZT?

5. need4speed

need4speed Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Pacific Palisades
    Yup.

6. ferrariartist

ferrariartist F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    East of Toronto
    Full Name:
    Grant Thomas
    i am in IBZT... had a nice run up today... i need it myself... been buying on the drops since the low .05s. Holding on until delivery of the VKB promised for the beginning of April... but they have been doing that since June or July it seems... (!) It will definitly be this year i believe and once they have some hard positive selling numbers i think this can possibly hit 10 or 15 cents real quick. (i like to be conservative... people on those - sometimes annoying - message boards spout numbers like 50 cents or $1 by summer... wouldnt hold my breath...)

GT

7. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Nice day for GZFX and IBZT today. I was happy.
    While we are on the topic of penny stocks, check out this flame someones tryng to start with me at this site
    http://danceswithbulls.com/viewtopic.php?p=11274#11274
    i dont know if you have to register to see it, but it might be worth it. Those fools with label you a basher if you say anything that might be percieved as being even the least but negative.

8. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
  9. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    To be honest it is a crap shoot when you are dealing with new stocks on the BB. If you take a look at the 2 days that STNYF has been on the BB you will see that it is back down to it opening price on thursday. If i tried to hold on to it for mor than a day i would be back into the hole.

I kinda play these new on the BB stocks more for fun than profit Sometimes i do good and other times oh well. That is just the nature of the game.

When i do play the BB stock game it is more for a short term than a long term investment as the stock is just to volitile and sporatic at times.

Rob