PICTURES !!!! | FerrariChat

PICTURES !!!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Yquem, Mar 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    Good afternoon fellow Ferraristi,

Two weeks ago I purchased my first Ferrari. If you wanna see some first pictures of the 308 GTB Quattrovalvole nero/tan please follow this link :

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9560&page=3&pp=20

I will collect the car this saterday. I bought it at a specialized Ferrari workshop here in Brussels. Take a look and admire all the beauties that are there.....

All the best,
    Joren REMANS

2. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Congratulations!

3. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Congrats!
    Your 308 looks GREAT!!
    Thanks for sharing your pics.

4. Dave Radu

Dave Radu Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    San Jose, Ca
    Full Name:
    Dave Radu
    Congradulations!!! Have fun and drive safe.

5. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Great pics. I'm glad she's finally going to be able to stretch her legs after being holded up in there (pretty tightly too). Is that you standing by the open door?

6. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    @ Ghost : No, the man who is standing next to the car is Signore Gian Piero Ori. He is the owner of the workshop here in Brussels. He immigrated to Belgium in the fifties and started working as a mechanic for the famous "Ecurie Francorchamps" under control of Jacques Swaters. You see this man on a lot of pictures taken in the fifties and sixties on racetracks. He left the raceteam in 1981 and started on his own. He has a great reputation and is one of the last from "the old school".

Thanks a lot.

Joren REMANS