joke of the day | FerrariChat

joke of the day

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by paulie_b, Mar 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    I couldn't get on "Off Topic"....sorry.

> A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected:
    >
    > a half-gallon of 2% milk,
    > a carton of eggs,
    > a quart of orange juice,
    > a head of romaine lettuce,
    > a 2 lb. can of coffee,
    > and a 1 lb. package of bacon.
    >
    >
    > As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a
    > drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of
    > the cashier.
    >
    > While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated,
    > "You must be single."
    >
    > The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued
    > by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single. She looked at
    > her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her
    > selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status.
    >
    > Curiosity getting the better of her, she said "Well, you know what,
    > you're absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?"
    >
    > The drunk replied, "Cause you're ugly."

2. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    That's funny!

3. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    This actually happened when I worked for Safeway back in the late 60's. I was a dairy manager at the time this happened.

We were having a special sale on Lucerne brand butter and the demand had been greater than anticipated and we ran out early. There happened to be this one lady who shopped with us every day looking for the day old bread, marked down meats, discounted moldy cheese and the like. Well, this particular morning I was busy stocking the dairy case and she asked me if we had any more of the butter that was on sale. I apologized and offered her a raincheck since we were out. She just walked off. About 5 minutes later she came back by and asked again if we had any of the Lucerne butter. I again told her we were out and apologized for it, again offering her a raincheck. Again she just walked off. In just a minute or two she came back again asking for butter. By now I was getting frustrated and asked her, "maam, how do you spell milk as in milkshake"? She answered "milk". I said, "that is correct. Now how do you spell pan as in pancake"? Her answer, "pan". Again I said she was correct. Then I asked, "How do you spell f**k as in butter"? She looked at me and said, "There is no f**k in butter". I said "lady, that is what I am trying to tell you. There is no f**kin butter". She looked at me in total disbelief and walked away.

I had heard this before but had never had the opportunity to use it on anyone. This was, I thought, my golden opportunity. When I got married to my wife in 1989 and we were at her parents house for the reception after the wedding. In front of about 15 guests her mother looked me straight in the eye and said, "James, do you remember about 20 years ago when you gave me a spelling lesson"? I responded that I did not remember because I had only known her daughter for about 6 years. She looked me square in the eye and said, "well then, let me remind you. How do you spell f**k, as in butter"? The guests all roared with laughter about my very red face..........

Absolutely true story. She still reminds me of it occasionally. She says she has used it on many occasions herself now.

4. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

HAAAHAAAAHAHAAHA!!!

5. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    I did not laugh then but I do now. As I look back, it was absolutely hilarious.

6. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Anyone else have any true things that happened to them that could qualify as the joke of the day?????????????????

7. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
  8. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Not true story , but funny !!;
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A young couple were making passionate love in the guy's van (you
    know, sh*g carpets, big double mattress in the back... all that) when suddenly the girl, being a bit on the kinky side, yells out "Oh big boy, whip me, whip me!" The guy, not wanting to pass up this unique opportunity, obviously did not have any whips on hand, but in
    a flash of inspiration, he opens the window, snaps the aerial off his
    van and proceeds to whip the girl until they both collapse in sadomasochistic ecstasy.

About a week later, the girl notices that the marks left by the whipping session are starting to fester a bit so she goes to the doctor. The doctor takes one look at the wounds and asks, "Did you get these marks having s*x?" The girl is a little embarrassed but admits that, yes, she did. Nodding his head knowingly the doctor exclaims, "I thought so, because in all my years of doctoring... "You've got the worst case of van aerial disease that I've ever
    seen."

9. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Hyuk hyuk hyuk... ;)

--Dan

10. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name: