So yesterday turned out to be a very good day for me...(160 Pics!!) | FerrariChat

So yesterday turned out to be a very good day for me...(160 Pics!!)

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by 360 Spyder, Mar 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360 Spyder

360 Spyder Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Why you may ask? Or maybe you don't care, but I'll share anyway!
    Well, I went to Foreign Cars Italia, F1 Imports, and Sport Auto and snapped off a few more pics. Well, 189 to be exact, but I only uploaded 160 of them.

The jist of it is this...I saw the new 612 Scaglietti in Grigio Indigo, the new Maserati Quattroporte, an F40, an AC Cobra, an Aston Martin, and a few million dollars worth of other cars. It was fun; for me at least!

Wanna see pics?
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287546191

2. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    GOOD GOD!! 189 pics..... hahaha you must have been bored! Do you make money of these pictures some how? Just curious cuz the rest of us were working hahaha.

Good stuff though!

3. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
  4. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    wow, awesome pics! awesome cars! looks like a great time. i know if it was me, i wouldnt be able to contain myself and they probably would have been laughing at me the whole time lol

5. 360 Spyder

360 Spyder Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I wish to thank everyone for the compliments I have recieved for the pictures.
    Given the limitations I have within the confines of a showroom, taking as many pictures as I wish is difficult. But I still practice.

I am (since this was asked) currently a stay-at-home father for our 4-year-old son. (read between the lines...unemployed. wink wink) My wife is in a Nusring Program and she works at an area Hospitial on the weekends. I am also an amateur photographer with the desire to be a professional one - most likely free-lance as I am also a student in a Criminal Justice program. I focus mailny on automotive subjects as they are the easiest to control, but have been requested of for human photographs by friends.

Again, I wish to thank all for the compliments I have recieved and wish you all good weather so your auto's can be driven!

6. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Good luck to you!
    Must be nice to be free for just about whatever you want! you have some good pictures. Now just go to a race and start selling them. You aren't far from VIR,Kershaw, or Road ATL even.

7. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    that is very true, tis what i did ( http://motosportsphotography.20megsfree.com )

i just love the cars and love taking pics of them. dont know where to go from here though

again, nice job!

8. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    Great pics...

Which Aston Martin was that?

9. bmwmpower48

bmwmpower48 Rookie

Mar 8, 2004
    Greensboro, NC
    Full Name:
    Josh Kinard
    The Aston Martin is the AR1. I saw it last week. Its just a show car its euro specs.