Ferrari Formula 1 annual 1994 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Formula 1 annual 1994

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Sempre_gilles, Nov 14, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sempre_gilles

Sempre_gilles Formula 3

Jul 11, 2003
    Full Name:
    AdK
    In the nineties there was an unofficial F1 yearbook (edited by Alfieri and pusblished by Automobilia) called "Ferrari Formula 1 annual". This series started in 1989 and ended with the 1998 yearbook (shame, they missed all the glorious succes years with Schumacher / Barrichello).

For years now I am searching for annual 1994 to complete my collection but up to now I have never seen a copy for sale (not even on Ebay). After several years I am starting to believe that this annual never existed. Anyone with more info on this?

2. Troomi

Troomi Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    bay area, ca
    Full Name:
    tariq
  3. Sempre_gilles

Sempre_gilles Formula 3

Jul 11, 2003
    Full Name:
    AdK
    Tried the link (thanks!) but found nothing. I am tending more and more to belive that this book was anounced but never pusblished...

4. piloti

piloti Formula 3
    Honorary

Jul 11, 2004
    England
    Full Name:
    Nathan Beehl
    I believe that there was a 1994 Ferrari F1 Annual. I too am looking for a copy to complete my set. The story that I heard was that Ferrari bought up most of the 1994 stock to celebrate their first F1 win for 4 years. I'm still looking!!

5. borsari

borsari Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    Is this the article you are talking about ?

i'm here in u naait hem steeds <GGG>

6. piloti

piloti Formula 3
    Honorary

Jul 11, 2004
    England
    Full Name:
    Nathan Beehl