612 pics---------- | FerrariChat

612 pics----------

Discussion in '612/599' started by tonyh, Mar 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  2. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    I for one like it

3. vanimal

vanimal Formula Junior

Mar 19, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Vaughan
    I tell you, see it in the flesh and dont judge it as a 2 seater nimble sports car, its not, judge it for what its meant to be, a great cross country luxury exotic. I for one would choose it over the Bently GT anyday, and a merc or a BMW is too everyday no matter how good the AMG motors are. After all we dont judge a vette as being a crap pickup and GM makes both.

4. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    I hate to admit it, but the car is starting to grow on me.

5. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Saw the car last night, and I absolutely LOVE the 612. It looks like a large car, but was told it was amazing on the road, and is a worthy replacement for the lovely 456....which is one of my favorites.

6. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    BTW, great compilation of spy shots for the Porsche 997 as well. Car seems "interesting." Looking forward to the final version.

7. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    I still don't think outside the appearance is that exotic after seeing it at the show. If it was Toyota or Chevorlet, it looks more than cool, but not for Ferrari. Interior looks sharp!
    I would take 360 or 575 over 612 from the current line-up. However, if I ever need 4 seater sedan, I will definitely consider this car. 612 is a Family man's Ferrari.

Yoshi

8. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Here a few shots I took at the Chicago auto show. The car does look a lot better when seen in person. There are some really nice angles that just don't come out nicely enough in a picture (especially not in 480x640).

Some of the pics from the UK site I believe are from the official press kit, which included a CD.