Suggestions on Insurance? | FerrariChat

Suggestions on Insurance?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, Mar 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    I am having trouble finding a good rate on Insurance. At one time in my state, if your cars were in your company name, points did not count against you. This is no longer true, and my insurance skyrocketed to over 7 k and only liability and comprhensive, no collision.

In your state, are corporate owned vehicles not assessed points for driving violations?

What insurance company rates have you found to be lowest?

2. zebra308

zebra308 Formula 3

Jan 14, 2004
    All Flimmits
    Full Name:
    Ruffis Leekin
    Hey Dave,
    Just changed my insurance to Hagerty. I recently acquired my 2nd F-car and my previous insurance co. didn't want to insure it. They had insured my first car for 15 yrs. I paid my premiums and never filed a claim against that policy during the 15yrs. When I purchased my new car I never figured the insurance would be the biggest problem in the transaction. After many heated discussions they did issue limited coverage for my 2nd car, with a premium that would solve the Baltimore City School Systems budget problems.
    This prompted me to look elsewhere. Finally ended up with Hagerty, after reviewing several specialty car insurance policies. I now have better coverage for less than half of what I was paying for the 2 cars.

Good luck,

Will

3. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Accordia Ins specializes in Ferraris. Progressive is ok also

4. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    I USE LEYLAND WEST IN CALI.........GREAT RATES..NO PROBLEM....

5. M.James

M.James F1 Rookie

Jun 6, 2003
    Worcester, MA
    Full Name:
    Michael.C.James
    It's not the points that kill you, its the infraction on your driving record that never goes away. Has anyone ever contacted an attorney to have driving records cleaned up? Can this be done?