Gumball Rally VHS Video | FerrariChat

Gumball Rally VHS Video

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by AnotherDunneDeal, Mar 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    I just found several copies (brand new in the box) of The Gumball Rally. Does anyone else want a new copy of it. I can get them for $5 each. I will get as many as I can if any of you want one. Shipping should not be much. Anyone interested?

This is the original.

2. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    I'd like one but I'm also still looking for a copy on DVD. Great, classic film :)

3. kdross

kdross Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ken
    I would like a copy. Email me at [email protected] for payment and shipping instructions.

Ken

4. Chip D

Chip D Formula Junior

Sep 13, 2003
    Louisiana
    I want one

5. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I am speaking to Carbon McCoy on the phone. He has requested that you send him 2 copies (one for him and one for Azurro328). He will be in contact with you in the AM.

I want a raise!

DL

6. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    I am going to be able to get about 10 of these videos and they will go to the first ones who ask for them. I will keep one for myself of course.

7. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    I'd be interested in, thanks.

8. Sin

Sin Karting

Nov 28, 2003
    WA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Is this of 2003 SF->Miami? If so then I am interested and will take one.

9. PINNIN512

PINNIN512 Formula 3

Aug 30, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    David
    Count me in. Also looking for DVD as well.

10. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Sin,

Sorry, not Gumball 3000 but the movie "The Gumball Rally" filmed back in the 70's. Lots of classic car shots and some pretty good stunts. It is a cult classic movie for the "car nuts".

11. Sin

Sin Karting

Nov 28, 2003
    WA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Ahh, thanks for the info.

12. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    I was able to get ten of the videos, still in the original box and cover, and have two left unclaimed. Of course I saved one for myself. The first two who move will each get one of the extras. $5 plus shipping.......:>)

13. Aureus

Aureus Formula 3

PM me the payment/shipping instructions/info and I'll get some cash to you very shortly.

14. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    I am checking on shipping costs. I assume the shipping will run about $2 to $2.50. I will let you know as soon as I find out. I have one set aside for you. Hope you enjoy it. If you have not seen it, I believe it should make you laugh and you will certainly enjoy the cars they use............

15. WJHMH

Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    James,

I came by your work today to give you the payment. You were off day so I'll try to catch you another day.

BTW, Nice Diablo VT you have there.

16. Chip D

Chip D Formula Junior

Sep 13, 2003
    Louisiana
    Thanks for going to the trouble to get the videos for us.
    I tried sending you a PM but its not showing up in my account as sent.
    I will send you the money as soon as I recieve your info.
    Thanks Again!!!!

17. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Chip,
    I was having some computer slowdown problems. Hopefully everything is up and running again now. I will contact you after going by the post office to get shipping costs. I will do that on the way to work in the morning.

William,

Sorry I missed you. The Diablo is pretty nice. 1994 model with 9,500 miles. I do not like to drive it much because it is a brute. Would much rather drive a TR, 355, 360 or 550. I will take a copy to work with me tomorrow in case you get another chance to come by. I work from 10:30 until 7:30.

18. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    I can get regular shipping for about $2.50 to anywhere within the continental US. So, $5 plus 41 cents sales tax and $2.50 shipping comes to $7.91. If you want to make it an even $8, that will cover everything and even give me 9 cents per tape for gas and time (chuckle, chuckle). PM me with your addresses for those who have spoken up for them and I will start getting them ready for shipment.

19. WJHMH

Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    I'll come by Friday if your working then. Let me know.

Will

20. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    William,

I will be there from 8:30 until 5:30 Friday. I took your copy to work today just in case you could make it by. I look forward to your coming back. Maybe we can take a quick run in an S4 while you are there.

21. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    I'll buy one if there are any left.

22. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    I think I have two left. I watched the first half again last night. You can really tell this is a 70's movie but I love the cars and some of the stunts. I will PM you my address and we can hook up.

23. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Okay, I got the tapes and have them boxed and ready for shipment. I have set aside tapes for Chip, Prugna 328, EOS, NNO(2), KdRoss, JeffB,Pinnin512 and Kizdan. If anyone else wanted one and I missed you PM me so I can make sure you get yours. I have one left unclaimed that I will hold to see if I missed anyone.

If I have not PM'ed you with my address, please contact me with your shipping info. The tapes cost me $5 each. Sales tax and regular media shipping bring the total to $7.91 per tape. I rounded it up to $8 per tape to make the bookkeeping easy.

Man, I make a whopping 9 cents per tape profit here. Maybe I should do this for a living. Lets see, to buy a new 360 I would only need to sell 9cents times X $170K or 1,870,000 tapes. On second thought, I think I would rather do something else.