355 Auto style new matsm pics | FerrariChat

355 Auto style new matsm pics

Discussion in '348/355' started by chaa, Mar 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Came yesterday mmmm well pleased, perfect fit.

2. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    How much ??

3. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Looks nice, but won't they be a -itch to clean, when you get cacaa in those lovely little holes.

4. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    £120sh is the price, Ghost i see your being negative mate, no they wont be hard to clean becourse you use a HOVER dude when the get dirty.Mats are mats....hey and there black,how about that.

5. 355f

355f Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    well ive just had some matts from Autostyle delivered- not for my f car but for another.

VERY poor quality and they dont fit! so im taking the matter up with my credit card company.
    I would NOT recommend this company at all.

Im pleased you like what you have

For that kind of money you can get Ferrariovermatts! from f UK

6. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    chaa, I'm not being negative mate -- I'm asking a practical question. You will note I started off my thread indicating I think they look nice. They do. Being of the analytical bent, though, you'll have to forgive me for asking the obvious question of how they will look dirty, or how easy it will be to clean them when so. I agree with your response, though. They're mat's. They'll get dirty. You'll clean them. No biggie, right.