360 CS Video | FerrariChat

360 CS Video

Discussion in '360/430' started by TomSilver, Mar 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TomSilver

TomSilver Karting

Jan 26, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Tom
    It's a video from german TV, showing the 360 CS. Ignore the german blabla and listen to the 360 CS ;)

360 CS Video

2. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    repost but it's a good video

3. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    It actualy sounds good here. I've heard the car in person it's too loud and the note is not as good as the 355.

4. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    While it's fair to say the CS is loud,especially in "race"mode, i wouldn't say it's too loud.
    Much as i love the sound of my de-cat Tubi'd 355, it was simply blown into the weeds on a recent drive out with a UK Fchatter's CS.
    Just my opinion, though!
    Tony

5. Think the TDF Blue or Pozzi Blue CS is just amazing favorite Ferrari and the 355 spyder also.

The CS is amazing the exaust note interior everything very well built car. Although the performance can be a little better to match the Gallardo and others in the price range. I dont think its going to change the minds of any buyers + Ferrari has the Enzo for serious performance.

6. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    I was wrong. I post the video on the old version of F-Chat so it's not here.

7. Think the TDF Blue or Pozzi Blue CS is just amazing favorite Ferrari and the 355 spyder also.

The CS is amazing the exaust note interior everything very well built car. Although the performance can be a little better to match the Gallardo and others in the price range. I dont think its going to change the minds of any buyers + Ferrari has the Enzo for serious performance.