Flowmaster = Girls | FerrariChat

Flowmaster = Girls

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Ike, Mar 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    I like it when he says his accord "roared like a LION"

LOL! That guy has no clue...

2. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Its obviously a joke, and a good one at that!

3. bluekawala

bluekawala Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Well as stupid as it sounds it works for my roommate.

His Accord actually sounds cool I think, better then another kid down the hall with some ricy exhaust on his Altima. My roommate doesn't blab about his 1/4 mile time's he's really just another enthusiast that loves making his car more fun to drive. To him that means a Flowmaster and lowering spings with 18's and special Toyo tires ( Toyo's I believe anyways; I'm not exactly sure). You can knock Flowmasters on imports all you want, but it sounds better then most other ricey exhausts IMO. Its the Tubi for Japanese ricers... don't get me wrong I'm not a huge fan of imports; its just that after hearing the two possibilities I'd take a Flowmaster over some ricey option any day!

Happy driving!

4. bubba

bubba Formula 3

May 8, 2002
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    PPPP
  5. BJS

BJS Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    Central FL and SW MI
    Full Name:
    Brad Stephenson
    LOL! Looks like an article from The Onion.

6. ze_shark

ze_shark Formula 3

Jul 13, 2003
    Switzerland (NW)
    Groovey babey, getting a large diameter Tubi and a Stebrodisiac resonnator on the 550.

7. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Said in Austin Power's accent:

"Do I make you horny?"

"No, well then does my Flowmaster make you horny"
    :D

8. ze_shark

ze_shark Formula 3

Jul 13, 2003
    Switzerland (NW)
    Oh behaaaaaaiiiive

9. racerx

racerx Guest

Nov 23, 2003
    thats not my bag baby, thats my flowmaster.

10. Mojo

Mojo Formula 3

Sep 24, 2002
    Washington St.
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    One receipt for flowmaster, signed buy austin powers

11. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Shark: go with the CarGraphic instead of Tubi. I am deadly-serious about this. Tubi will annoy you down low, and add nothing above 2k. CarGraphic is melodious, and with the Stebro (my next step), it should be GLORIOUS. I'm tempted to add it myself. Need to hear it, although Dave (Maranelloman), who shares my outlook on exhaust noise, did it recently and says it's brilliant.

--Dan

12. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Having ridden in Dan's car myself, I have to agree! His is the best sounding 550 I have EVER heard. Nice and burbly off idle (but not boomy at all, no headache, that would be beneth this car.) which just builds and builds in a melodious cacaphony all the way to redline. It just begs you to wind it out higher again and again.

It sounds like a friggin 275GTB/4 at full song, especially outside the car (Dan, buddy, you're missing the best part :)

Dan; are you thinking about adding the crosover pipes, or? (come to think of it, I don't know if your car already has the crosover pipes. Sounds right for them though, nice and screamy up high.)

13. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    I had a Flowmaster on my Corvette when I was in College, it didn't necessarily help with the girls but it sure Pissed off the cops...