This story really ticks me off ... | FerrariChat

This story really ticks me off ...

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by twinturbo, Mar 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. twinturbo

twinturbo Karting

Nov 10, 2003
  2. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    That's one thing that crossed my mind when I was thinking about moving to TX late last year. It's amazing that there are still people are communities like that. Sad...

-R

3. racerx

racerx Guest

Nov 23, 2003
    cops suck big time. Texas law enforcement constantly amazes me for its stupidity, not corruption like here, but blatant stupidity. (60 minutes story on paid pi's) I can here the banjos waming up.
    T

4. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    LOL, the ignorance of some of the interviewees in that story was incredibly comical... "Uh, no sir, that there was an Iranian..."

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i agree; it's not law enforcement, it's just enforcement... Unnecessary enforcement... Excessive enforcement... Brutality... Ridiculousness... We live in a ******* police state... i hope he sues the **** outta that police department and walks away with seven figures... The irony of it all being that, while he's in the publis spot light for this, the media will be taking scores of PICTURES of him... He should say THEY look suspicious and call the cops... His neighbors should be shot, too; forget being humane or any of that crap, his neighbors should just be dragged out into the street and shot, execution style, in the middle of the day... This is ridiculous, i can't even think about **** like this...

6. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Well......

Around here the Dallas Observer isn't known for it's balanced viewpoint on events. While I know nothing about the incident, I strongly believe (based on past 'stories' in that paper) that there's more here than what was reported.

7. twinturbo

twinturbo Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    The thing that really bothered me the most was the INTERVIEW with the neighbor ... I've been around police situations where it has gotten out of hand but you never know what you're getting into so the police taking action isn't what mada me mad ...

8. racerx

racerx Guest

Nov 23, 2003
    Completely agree with this part. I was thinking that one of these well known civil rights lawyers should send a team down there with a patsy and hidden camera crew to nail these aholes. But the judge (lawyer in a dress) wouldn't have the BALLS to rule correctly against all his hometown buddys and golf pardners. It has become a police state. I get so pissed when i ride along the highway and see stranded motorists w/o aid and then 1 mile before or after see a scumbag cop waiting to nail speeders. Those "neighbors" are the ones the politicians are yapping to when they say they will spend the money to put another 100,000 bozo's on the street.
    T

9. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    What do you call an attorney with an IQ of 75...?
    Your Honor.

10. Aureus

Aureus Formula 3

Thats one of the best lawyer/judge jokes out there. And I've got the 20+ page list of them :)

11. tw1nturb0

tw1nturb0 Karting

Feb 2, 2004
  12. formula1joe

formula1joe Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe Bennett
    If there is truely nothing more then what the article says this guy was doing, I would have a lawyer bring that town to its knees for my own amusement, There is no reason in this day and age anything like that should go on.

13. MarkG

MarkG Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Colorado Springs
    Full Name:
    Mark
  14. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J