Pictures from Crystal Cove | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Pictures from Crystal Cove

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by jordan747_400, Nov 15, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    The seats are looking great!

2. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Thanks Jordan - I'll let you know if Throttleman stops by again to do some more teaching. :)

I learned a lot yesterday!

3. Throttleman

Throttleman Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2003
    Pasadena,CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Ablett
    It was a pleasure. After all, it's not everyday that you get to work on a Ferrari! I was surprised to learn that the 328 uses basic wiring and control cables identical to domestic vehicles and thus able to help you out. This is good to know so you (and eventually WE) can keep the cost of maintenance down and apply all that you learn to other vehicles you need to repair.
    I left a voicemail on your phone addressing the turn signal issue. Likely a lead became disconnected when you removed the alarm control module (brain). Go to the back of the fuse panel and find out which color the turn signal leads are supposed to be. Make sure the lead is "hot" at the fuse panel with your test light, then trace that color lead as far as you can as it approaches the location of where the alarm "brain" used to be and you should be able to find out where it came disconnected. E-mail me if you need more info.

Jordan- Thanks for posting the pictures so quickly!
    Jun- I am totally bummed I missed going for a ride!
    Jeffery- Loved the F355 GTB, now have it as my desktop!

Nice seeing a few of the board members again! Cheers,

-Jay.

4. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Jordan, where's the video of my car you took?

5. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Nice meeting all of you! Despite the early hour - I look forward to many more early morning jaunts to Crystal Cove! It was my first time and it will definately not be my last! Jordan - Thanks for posting the pic of my car. I hope to see all of you next week!

Jeffrey

6. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Oh Ive got it, sounds great! I dont know if I can upload it here, but if you want, I can try to e-mail it to you. Couldn't make the video too long since I was running out of memory on the memory stick and wanted to leave space for about 10 more pictures. I got you doing some nice revs and pulling away though :)

7. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian

email me the video @ [email protected] and I'll host it on my website for a short while. Should answer the repeated posts in the Technical Q&A of "what does a Tubi sound like" and "what do test pipes sound like"

8. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    I had a great time as well, too bad my GT4 was at the "docs". Should find out today what's wrong with her (or, how bad the exhaust leak is...).

Brian,

Did you get a chance to look up which issue # of Forza we were discussing?

Thanks,
    Dom

9. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
  10. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks!!!

I am going to go ahead and order the issue, as well as a subscription.

Dom

11. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian