Aston Martins in US | FerrariChat

Aston Martins in US

Discussion in 'British' started by ferrari_kid, Mar 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    My school engineering club was looking for some stuff to do this semester and someone mentioned an Aston Martin Factory in the US. I haven't heard of it, but maybe someone here has. They said it was located in New York or Pennsylvania. We wanted to see if we could get a tour or visit. If anyone has information about that it'd be great. Thanks ahead of time.

2. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I know they opened a new facility in Gaydon October 2003. I was told Aston Martin's new DB9, unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show earlier this month, will be the first car to be produced at this facility where all future Aston Martin’s will be built.

You can contact Cristina Bruzzi (949) 341 6258 at Aston Martin for further information.

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  4. racerx

racerx Guest

Nov 23, 2003
    Don't buy any bridges from that guy.

This site has a nice link to a picture tour of the aston factory in ENGLAND!!!!

www.astonmartins.com

Maybe your buddy was thinking od Doc martins.

T

5. CalGTS

CalGTS Karting

Jan 18, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Chris Leigh
    making astons in the US, might as well slap a ford badge on the front while their at it..

6. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I had no idea they were making AMs in the US. Its not unprecedented though. Back in the 20s RR built cars in Springfield, Mass.

BTW I saw a GORGEOUS light blue metallic Vanquish today, Sweet :)

7. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Looks like a case of bad info, nothing more/less. Rest assured, though - testing of components is done in UK, US and Australia.