Finally received our new ENZO! | FerrariChat

Finally received our new ENZO!

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by EuropeanFerrariRental, Nov 17, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. EuropeanFerrariRental

Aug 12, 2002
    On behalf of the entire staff of European Ferrari Rental, thank you to everyone here at FerrariChat for your continued patronage during 2003.

Herr Klotz announces the following:

1) At long last, our ENZO has arrived! It is red with black interior, size large seats. As may not be entirely surprising, we are struggling to get this vehicle insured for rental customer driving. As such, it is presently available for exhibition-only rentals (i.e. non-driving). We sincerely hope to have this issue fully resolved by Spring 2004. Visit www.EuropeanFerrariRental.com for photos and additional information.

2) We have just released our new DVD titled “European Ferrari Adventures.” It includes high speed, in-car Autobahn footage of our ENZO, 575M F1, 360 Spider, and 360 F1 Hamann. It also includes Fiorano track footage of a 250 GT Spyder California, Maserati Trofeo Club Racer, ENZO, Challenge Stradale, and 420 Modena Engine Development Prototype. Lastly, a behind-the-scenes tour of our shop in Germany is included. If you are suffering Ferrari-withdrawal due to inclement weather, this is the cure for you! For more info, and sample video clips, please visit:

http://www.EuropeanFerrariRental.com/cn10242003.htm

3) We will have two exciting new additions to the collection for next year: (1) Lamborghini Gallardo (yellow with black leather interior and paddle shifters), (2) Ferrari Challenge Stradale (red with red/black leather interior).

4) We will be increasing the minimum age for rental customers in 2004, from age 25 to age 30. Sorry, no exceptions.

We look forward to rejoining FerrariChat in Spring 2004 as a repeat advertiser, and until then wish everyone a healthy, happy holiday season!

Scuderia von Rushenberg
    www.EuropeanFerrariRental.com

2. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    30?!? Well, now I have no reason to visit Germany. Not for three years anyway. That stinks. I was hoping to go soon.

Luke.

3. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Come on ! The videos have to be longer !!! esp that one on the Alps !

4. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    looking forward to the DVD!
    Thanks

5. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    What a stable you guys have! If I go to Germany , you are definitely the first people I'll call.

6. enzomoon

enzomoon Guest

Does that 575 have a stock exhaust?? It certainly sounds alot better than I would have expected otherwise. What a glorious V12 howl!!!

7. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    Wow.. I love the way people actually get out of the left lane when you come flying up behind them. That NEVER happens in the States! EVER.

-R

8. EuropeanFerrariRental

Aug 12, 2002
    Enzomoon -- Herr Klotz says yes, the 575M does have stock exhaust.

Robin -- Yes, Autobahn drivers are very skilled and considerate.

Thanks.

Sonja
    SVR

9. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Ahh, even I can't rent now, although January 12th will be here too soon. :)

10. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    That's the 575M F1 that I drove while I was over there in September. I was really impressed with this machine. Even though it's only a slight click quicker than the 360, it feels extremely powerful with all that torque. It even chirps the rear meats during the 1-2 shift, and occasionally during the 2-3 shift when you have it in sport mode. And oh the sound of that V12 song... simply beautiful. My only wish was that it weighed less -- you can feel the weight, especially when that nose dives under heavy braking.

I broke 180 several times on the Autobahn, and the only problem I had was running out of road. The car was very stable and willing. I do think it would be a handful on a tight twisty road though. That's 360 Modena territory!

11. Lee-'78_308

Lee-'78_308 Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2003
    Maryville, TN
    Full Name:
    Gary Lee Pierce
    EFR:
    You're close to the top of my "must do" list. Look for me in a few years.
    Lee Pierce
    Knoxville, TN