Top Gear Vids from other night | FerrariChat

Top Gear Vids from other night

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by allanlambo, Nov 17, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    http://www.vipergts.dsl.pipex.com/page17.html

If Gt3 and the 360CS are close in on track capabilities, then the 360CS will have a very hard time beating the Gallardo around a track.

My favorite comment is: Only thing faster than a Murcielago, is a jet fighter!

Anyways, it seems you guys here should love the Gallardo, in the way that i would be dissapointed by it. Just as i say the 360, does not feel special when compared to Ferrari's of yesterday, so they say about the Gallardo.

2. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    thks for the link. The Gallardo really is a nasty design but is a great track car.

3. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Hmmm, nasty design... Well maybe its nasty compared to the Murcielago, but not nasty like a 360/550/575/456.

4. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    You're right Allan. It's nasty like the Celica.

5. GhostRider

GhostRider Formula Junior

Dec 20, 2002
    Tulsa, OK
    Full Name:
    Matt
    At first, I hated the Murcielago right off. Then, it kind grew on me some. But now, I go back to my first impressions, it is not a pretty car. Neither is the Gallardo. The Diablo was the last good looking Lambo. But Lamborghini has never been about beauty since the Countach. They are more like spaceships than sports cars. You might easily go unnoticed driving a modern Ferrari, not so with a Lambo, there is nothing subtle about it.

I think the Ferrari 550/575 is the best looking Ferrari out right now (The Enzo is too much spaceship). The 360 is kinda cool, but not super awesome. The 456 is just a very simple design, and I think underrated.

6. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Yes, kind of like the 360, but not as bad!

7. jdcohenmd

jdcohenmd Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    I was all set to get the gallardo after my test drive which I posted earlier. I too felt it was not emotionally exciting. I test drove the standard 360 on saturday and felt it was more involving, visceral, but I was going to get the gallardo over it for the performance. But, I just got very lucky and will be the proud owner of the very exciting, visceral, and everything I want in a car Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale. I Can't wait. Will post driving experience after first drive.

8. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    The stradale is a nice car. No doubt it is much more exciting than a standard 360. Id have to drive the Gallardo and the Stradale to make up my mind.

9. Ferruccio

Ferruccio Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2003
    olathe, KS
    Full Name:
    Dan Gordon
    Does anyone have the link to the test they did on the Countach?

10. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    ???? Uh, good comeback...

11. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    hahaha, my first visit to other Italian, and I see he's doing the same stuff here too

12. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    What's on these videos???

Lambo- ?

Lambo 1 - ?

I'm looking for the Murci part of the Top Gear show?

13. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    First video.