Any Kiwis here ? | FerrariChat

Any Kiwis here ?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by WILLIAM H, Mar 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I'm asking because there used to be a co in NZ that made excellent replicas of 50s Ferraris & other 50s sportscars. I'd like to get a link for them if possible but I dont remember the name. Thanks

2. Steve_nero

Steve_nero Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I have to put up my hand to this one. Can't help with your question though, I'm a Kiwi who has been living in England for the past five years.

I think there is a guy called EnzoNZ (or something like that) on this forum, he might be able to help.

3. WILLIAM H

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Thanks, Have you heard of Tempero ?

4. fivebob

fivebob Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2004
    Tauranga,New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Callum
    Tempero Coach & Motor Co
    68 Wansbeck Street, Oamaru. Tel: 03 434 9869

Is that who you are looking for? Attached is a sample of their work

There is also Barney Tansley
    Tansley Panels, PO Box 1138, Queenstown. Tel/Fax: 03 442 9741

Who made the 206SP replica body, There are several others like Classic Car Developments, 17 Howorth Street, Invercargill. Tel/Fax: 03 215 6893. But apart from building the chassis for the 206SP I don't recall any Ferraris that they have built (though they do do a nice GT40 replica)

Unfortunately none of these companies have a website that I know of, too busy building cars I guess.

5. WILLIAM H

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    That 58 TR is SWEET, I could definately see myself cruising South Beach or down to the Keys in 1 of Martin's rallies in that beast :)

How many cupholders do you suppose it has ? :)