How do I delete messages in my inbox? | FerrariChat

How do I delete messages in my inbox?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by PeterS, Mar 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I cannot figure out how to delete messages. There is a check box that I assume is for this function, but there is no icon that says " Delete Messages". My inbox is full and I cannot reply to anyone right now (Sorry Tyler!).

What do I do?

2. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Peter,

You can do it one of two ways:

(i) Either go into the specific message you want to delete, where you will see a box at the bottom that says "Delete This Message." You will need tick the box before you click on the bar.

(ii) Alternatively, if you've got multiple messages you delete, you can select them from your main message menu, and then click the dialog box at the bottom of the screen that says "Selected Messages:" Hit the drop down and click on "Delete" and "Go."

Either option works.

3. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Select the messages you want to delete via the check boxes that you mentioned and then (see picture), followed by selecting GO!

Pete

4. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    ;)

5. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name: