Curb Your Enthusiasm Season Finale! | FerrariChat

Curb Your Enthusiasm Season Finale!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by JSinNOLA, Mar 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    This last episode of the season(4) was pure genious! I really cant get enough of this show. Too bad the season flew by so quickly. :mad:

I wonder if Larry David will do another season? This one would be tough to top!

Any other fans here? Thoughts/comments?

2. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    My favorite show on TV!!! I really hope they don't close it out.:(

3. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    The funniest thing is whenever he gives people the staredown to see if they are lying. It is priceless!

4. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Great show.....Larry is like that in real life too (judging by the few times I have met and spoken to him).

DL

5. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Love the show. Each episode is a classic. Can't wait for more DVD's.

6. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    Great episode lastnight.

7. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    That show rocks. The situations he gets himself in are hilarious!! I hope he keeps making episodes for a long time.

8. TCM

TCM Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Tyngsborough, MA
    Wonderful show, the best on TV IMHO. His antics always seem to get him into the oddest and funniest problems. Last night's show was great. I was dying when he went to use the place rest room, because it always happens to me like that as well. I think we will see at least one more season, at least I hope. This has overtaken the Sopranos as the best HBO series now IMHO.

9. KKSBA

KKSBA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    SBarbara-La Jolla CA
    Full Name:
    KKSBA
    Greatest sarcasm anywhere. I read somewhere that CYE is confirmed for another season.

10. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    I too love the show, almost decided to boycott it at my house when I heard what a flaming limousine liberal he and his real life wife are (incidentally, his REAL wife is NOWHERE near the same ballpark as Cheryl Hines in the looks department) They organized a "Hate Bush" rally for all their other feel-good liberal friends (phil Donahue, Bill Maher, Ted Danson, Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, et al.) Not to turn this into a political rant but Larry made SOOO much money off the creation of Seinfeld and the subsequent syndication deal and then he does crap like that!! As Jeff Green would say "WTF?" I nearly turned the channel when he lost his interest in sex when he saw the picture of Bush, NOT because it was not funny, but because I'm sure that WOULD happen in real life! He can't deign to do a Republican! He and his wife feel SO BAD for the disenfranchised, let THEM give some of that Seinfeld money away. Funny, funny show, love the wry sarcasm, wit and semi-British humor, just despise the man's hypocrisy. JMO

11. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    I don't know about that.

12. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Damnit I hate liberals...........but Larry sure is funny!!

13. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Tofusi69, you are dead on. That is the main reason I boycotted this season. Although I would purchase the dvd's only because I'm having withdrawal symptoms. Which seasoons are out on dvd now?

14. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    I went and saw The Producers on Sat. night. I just watched the finale of Curb Your Enthusiasm; now I want to get tickets to see The Producers again. LOL

15. bumboola

bumboola Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2003
    Man, you Republicans need to lighten up!

How about when he played like a conservative, trying to get into that exclusive country club?

That was a classic.

16. MikeZ_NJ

MikeZ_NJ Formula 3

Dec 10, 2002
    Southern NJ
    Full Name:
    Mike Z.
    I watched it one time; I thought it was pretty funny. My mom watches is religiously. I guess I could take it or leave it.

Not that it really bothers me, but just kinda freaked me out the first time I watched it was that there's no laugh track. Very odd sensation to watch a funny show and you're the only one laughing.

17. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Thank you..I don't know, check HBO website.

18. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Anyone have a copy of the DVD/VHS from the 1st season that they would copy for me for say...............a 20 spot???????? :)