How do I tell the diff between a stradale and modena? | FerrariChat

How do I tell the diff between a stradale and modena?

Discussion in '360/430' started by Erzeon, Mar 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Erzeon

Erzeon Rookie

Mar 13, 2004
    May sound like a stupid question but I really want to know how to tell the difference. I dont care for the interior difference, only the exterior. I know about the stripes on the CS but what if there arent any? Oh and are there any vids of the CS? Thanks

2. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    stradale is a bit longer, has more agressive styling. Biggest and easiest way to tell is that they have different side mirrors. CS has carbon fiber side mirrors.

3. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    The easiest to spot are: 1) the larger protruding lips on the sides of the front bumper, 2) the lower side skirts that have a much sharper edge leading to the rear wheel, and 3) carbon fiber side mirrors.

Welcome to the board. Please fill out your profile!

4. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Note the side mirrors. Red car is Stradale. Blue car is not.

5. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    Easy. Front bumper is different. Engine cover has a higher tail. Rear diffuser is different. Lower side sills goes straight down rather than rounded under the car like the normal car. Can't miss the 19" wheels on the Stradale. 360GT style mirrors. Lower ride height.

Do a search on this site for pictures.

6. adlinyusman

adlinyusman Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Malaysia
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    are the CS rims for sale? It looks better than the challenge rims, and looks great on the modena.

7. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Yeah, challenge BBS are only 18 inches. I'm sure you could find CS rims for sale.

8. Erzeon

Erzeon Rookie

Mar 13, 2004
  9. elms

elms Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    DCS
    There is a place over here in the U.K that has some for sale, in the Ferrari sales section.

www.verdiferrari.biz

10. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    hmm you listen and open your eyes :)

THe Strad has different wheels , diff bumper , carbon rear view mirros , diff interior with no carpet and carbon console ..