How/where to upload sound file of gear change? | FerrariChat

How/where to upload sound file of gear change?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ryder, Mar 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ryder

ryder Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    I have an mp3 of Jamiroquai's song (408kb) where the begining is a 355 taking off, jdb requesed it, good quality way to hear the open gate shifter. How can I upload this, I can reduce the size if I have to, but it will reduce the quality, currently 192 kbps, 17 secs of ferrari acceleration!

2. jdb

jdb Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    You can e-mail it to me and I can put a link up to download it. I'll send you a pm with my e-mail address.

3. ryder

ryder Karting

Nov 19, 2003
  4. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

Thanks for doing that. It will sound great. FYI, I just looked up the liner notes from "Travelling without Moving" and, as I suspected, it is a Diablo not a 355 or as a first time poster stated, an Aston Martin.

5. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Aren't you guys going to post a link or are you greedy bastards going to keep it all to yourselves? LOL

6. ryder

ryder Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    Got somewhere for me to put it? I'll email it if you really want it. Just looked in the booklet, it is actually an SE30(thanx sherpa23). It's more gear change than engine, which was the point in the first place, to hear an open gate shifter.The cover fooled me :)