What a nice day to be out driving! | FerrariChat

What a nice day to be out driving!

Discussion in 'New England' started by Papa G, Mar 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Papa G

Papa G Formula 3

Dec 29, 2003
    I was out and about today (Flanders Road - Westborough) when in the distance I saw a very nice Giallo 360 and as it drove by me in the opposite direction sounded awesome. I thought to myself, here is someone getting a drive in before the snowing and salting starts.

Within 2 hours of this wonderful sight, in another part of the state (Rt 117 Bolton/Stow), I see a Blue Pozzi 355 coming from the opposite direction. That color is so beautiful!

I wonder how many other F-cars were out today that I didin't get to see??

Papa G

2. racerx

racerx Guest

Nov 23, 2003
    Brings up an interesting question. How many ferrari, exotics are around these parts owned by people who don't want to drive with other owners and/or shoot the breeze about cars? Neither of those ring a bell.
    Anyone here have friends with similiar cars but won't go for a ride?

T

3. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Alas, only "exotic" for about a 30 mile radius (Verell is closest). There are two Porsche guys and late at night i may see one of them having fun as i am during the summer. Alas, have never met him/her as we usually are passing each other at the time. If the guy is who i think it is, i went out with his ex-wife and met his son a while back so maybe it is best we don't meet.

Enjoy the Walk,

Steven R. Rochlin

4. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    Had a beautiful, but all too brief ride in my 308 early this AM. I'd promised my son he could use the lift, so I had to move my car out of the garage & into the CoverIT shelter.

Once I started it (reconnected the battery & it fired up 1st twist of the key after sitting since Christmas!) & pulled out of the garage, I just couldn't put it away immediately.

Remembered my new eyeglasses had come in & decided that a quick run into town (3.5 miles each way) would be a good way to give the battery a quick charge.

Sure glad I did. Damn, every spring the same thing, I forget just how much fun a 308 is to drive! My winter driver Rx7 TurboII is nice, but at 130K miles, it's suspension is getting a little tired.

Good thing I knew snow was on the way, otherwise it would have been hard to leave it to go on vacation.