Scuderia Wing Stickers...... | FerrariChat

Scuderia Wing Stickers......

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by F308 MAN, Mar 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F308 MAN

F308 MAN F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    Isle of Man
    Full Name:
    Dave S
    ......should i fit them, or not ?......what is the general consensus ?......were they originally designed for competition cars ?

regards, d

2. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    Im planning on fitting them on mine. I think it looks better with. Some purists will disagree, but i like them.

3. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    I fitted them on my 355 and used a magnetic backing so easily removed. I think they look tops.

4. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    I don't have them but wish i did... Not a fan of the after market ones and much prefer the factory enamal ones.
    Just my view, tho' not looking to get gashed off by guys that have other ones !
    T

5. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    Had them on my 328 but not on my 355 I think they look great,it"s your car so do as you want.Have to agree with Tone though I think the factory ones are better.My 328 had that type(I know they were not available then)but I have no idea who fitted them or when/how.
    Dave Mc

6. kenyon

kenyon F1 Rookie

Oct 7, 2002
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Justin Kenyon
    I have the original factory ones on my cost £523.00 each from Ferrari. The onwner of the car before me put them on....

7. kenyon

kenyon F1 Rookie

Oct 7, 2002
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Justin Kenyon
    I have the original factory ones on my car, cost £523.00 each from Ferrari. The owner of the car before me put them on.... NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Kenyon did they cost £523.00 each, and did the last owners put them on by anychance? Ha! hA!

9. exiges

exiges Karting

Feb 26, 2004
    Midlands
    Full Name:
    David Brown
    Kenyon, how much did they cost, and who fitted them for you ? ;)

I think enamel ones look OK - if you've bought a car 2nd hand you're not going to change the wings for embossed badges, so they make a good compromise.

I've seen thin plasticky versions and they look very tacky.

10. stradman

stradman Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Stradman

11. kenyon

kenyon F1 Rookie

Oct 7, 2002
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Justin Kenyon
    I have bill from Ferrari which states £530.00 plus the vat for each. I knowe Paul Bianco from Ferrarichat have some which he gets from Italy, the same factory that makes ferraris bagdes for them. A friend of mine bought some for his Ferrari and they and identical..... I think Pauls are about 400.00 dollars...