Ferrari Track Day 11-20-03 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Track Day 11-20-03

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Bmyth-FDC, Nov 10, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    FX Performance is hosting another Ferrari Track Day at Willow Springs International Raceway (The Big Track) on 11-20-03.

The rumor is that FX will be bringing 2 360 challenge cars out for some driving sessions... one of which, recently outfitted with some brand new custom HRE wheels!

If my schedule allows it, I'll be there... it's a thursday, but for ridealongs in a 360 CH, and 1-on-1 track instruction by some champion drivers, it's worth playing hookie any day!! :D :)

If 10 cars sign up, it will be $500/car...
    If we can get 20 cars, we can have the whole track to ourselves, all day long, for $250/car.

C'mon guys, sounds like fun... let's go out there and have some good clean fun!! :)

Contact: FX Performance (Costantino/Lucio) @ 310-575-5663 to reserve your spot!!

Date: Thursday, 11-20-2003, all day long!

2. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Hey guys - the track day is still on! If all goes well, I'm planning to be there!

arick, carl, kevin, leonard, hubert, gene, tom, jordan, sunny, beth, ron, amanda... come on out! It'll be fun! Maybe we'll get to run alongside Sly to see who's faster on the track! :)

Hey everyone... this is a safe and great way to get to know the limits of your car... a few cars for a whole day on a great track - what more can you ask for?

-Byron

btw, I'm told that there will be a fully catered breakfast and lunch included with the price, along with track support for your car. Plus, possible celebrity guest! :)

3. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    I'm out for suspension modifications. Next time I'll be there.

4. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Hm, I wish I could drive with Sly on the track. I love him! Unfortunately I have 2 concerts in the morning and afternoon which I already have to miss school for, and an extremely important rehearsal that night. So, im out :( Someone take a lot of pictures for me though!

5. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    I have a 3hr meeting I can't miss and it falls on the same Thursday (every 3rd of the month). I hate school days! If it were a weekend I would go. Next time though.

6. Ron

Ron Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2002
    LA
    Sorry, I just got back from a vacation week and my partner is out of town.

Hope you guys have fun.

7. arick

arick Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    sorry can't make it to this one, have to work. I'll be going to the buttonwillow event in january though. have fun!

8. 150shot

150shot Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2003
    San Dimas, CA
    I'm out to Byron- sorry taking too many days off this time of year already. Next time for sure!

9. girlgrammy

girlgrammy Rookie

Jul 18, 2003
    Santa Monica, CA
    Full Name:
    Amanda
    Seems like soo many track opportunities fall on workdayz...sorry I can't make this one as I'll be slavin slavin. Have a great time!!

10. costa

costa Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Costantino Bertuzzi
    Amanda, you still have to get your free alignment for the 1000 miles !!!