What is Fun! | FerrariChat

What is Fun!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Bart, Mar 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bart

Bart Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Orange County, Calif
    Full Name:
    Bart
    A guy in my office building has always wanted to have a ride in my little thing. Well, today, he took me to lunch. I took him on a little ride to the beach. Bonzi. It is so much fun to have someone become so quit when I put my foot to the floor. I saw his smile. That is much joy in my heart. A driver does not feel the power of a 550. The guy sitting shotgun does. Joy, oh joy.

He did pay for lunch. A “turbo” Porsche was next to me as we took off from the last light to the beginning of the Newport Freeway in Costa Mesa. Blam.

Good-bye Porsche.

Man, I love my little beast. It loves to eat those things from Germany. They do not know what my thing is. Stupid guys. They only think Porsche rules. Hummmmm. He will be telling his friends about the strange thing that wipe his butt today.

I love my 550.

2. 4RE RaCer

4RE RaCer Rookie

Mar 6, 2004
    California
    Full Name:
    KT
    Nice Bart,
    I hope that one day I can line up my 'Slightly Modded' 996 twin turbo next to yours...Let's just keep it to the track... A little bit safer and more controlled...All in All ..nice Job..4RE RaCer

3. enzoz

enzoz Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Sweet! Nice to hear! Ferrari's bring people together. :)

4. isellpower

isellpower Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason

The guy in the 996 probably didn't know that you were racing. I'll bet it was still close though...

5. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Bart is having all the fun!

He can rag on German cars, at least his daugther can read the owners manual :)

Say Hi

Martin

6. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    You have no idea how true that quote is. I mean just look at everyone on this site.