HEY ROB: Post counts not updating? | FerrariChat

HEY ROB: Post counts not updating?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Horsefly, Mar 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
  2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Our new software is database driven and all posts get updated with the new count, not just the latest post.

3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Simultaneously!!!

Wazza!

4. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    OK, now I understand. I guess that I never noticed that anomoly before. I thought that it was the same as the old board.

5. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Ah so, grasshopper! ;)

They update on every post you've ever made in the new software, with the current count. Pretty cool, eh?

Appreciate the support in Off Topic the other day!

6. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    No problem Speedy. I didn't exactly grow up "on the streets" but I'm observant enough to acknowledge the "real world" as opposed to some politically correct Utopia wrapped in a golden ribbon of hogwash.

7. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Dam_ right. I couldn't keep the kid in Boy Scouts past sixth grade, 'cause it wasn't cool with the other kids in the 'hood to stand for those things.

Patriotism, integrity, responsibility. I worked through it by keeping close tabs on him, although he doesn't live with me.

My dad devoted his adult life to scouting, Silver Beaver Award, my brother and I were both Eagle Scouts. I'm glad perhaps, that he didn't live to see the thread break with me.

It's going to work out, I think, although he did turn out to be a Lambo fan. LOL!

Speedy" Compassionate, but a good shot"308

8. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Of course, my years were when the Scouts handled live ammunition, with instruction of the NRA.

I can't even carry my dad's fixed blade Buck, now!
    It's one of my most cherished momento's however.

My last trip to camp for the summer, they said I looked like a cross between Patton and Panama Jack! LOL