Something Funny I just thought I'd share with you guys | FerrariChat

Something Funny I just thought I'd share with you guys

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 96impalaSS, Mar 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Ok so a little while ago I was in St.Louis and my friend and I were driving around just seeing what was going on and trying to find something to do and we noticed this street. The Street was called Gay street or Gay Ave. I cant remember and right when we saw that road a Mini Cooper drives by with two guys in it turning off if it and getting onto the road we were on while they were waiting to turn we noticed they were holding hands.. I **** YOU NOT!!! I dont know if they were doing it to be funny or what, but I was just thinking about that and I thought it was funny enough to share with you guys. I dont mean for this to be offensive towards homosexuals or anything I mean cmon you gotta admit thats pretty ironic....dont you think???

2. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    I think consenting adults should be able to do pretty much anything they want as long as it does not harm others.

I don't think that the conservatives have demostrated a sufficient rational that gays harm society in any useful way.

The world needs more love and less hate, allowng gays to live fulfilling and meaningful lives increases the amount of love in the world.

Trying to stiffle 5% of your population increases the amount of hate in the world.

3. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

I agree with you on that Mitch.....I'm straight and have a gay friends that I consider to be very good friends.....homosexuality is irrelevant to me.....it's the kind of person you are that counts.....not who you sleep with.

Unfortunately the conservative element I will describe as the "religious right" doesn't think that way......but......you'd also be surprised that a lot of conservatives actually could care less about this issue. We'd really like the religious right to shut up and pray more than open their mouths on issues like this IMHO.

4. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Take a chill pill, all Chris was saying that he found the sight of two Gay Men on Gay Avenue funny. I think it is funny as well, I live in Laguna and there are a lot of gay people, some are cool and some are not, just like any race, religon, etc.

5. Prancing_Horse

Prancing_Horse Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Arlington,VA
    Full Name:
    Dan
    are you saying that mini coopers are gay?

6. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    i'ld rather drive a jetta over a mini cooper, and jetta's are gay! does that answer that question?

7. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I think all Gay people drive mini coopers. It is the most gayest, girliest cars ever made.

Heck I wish I was man enough to be able to own a chevy, so I could have a small block that would allow me to do wheelies! I mean why do wheelies in my bike, when my chevy can do it at the track!!

Eh well I am poor, can't afford a quality Chevrolet and being gay is not so bad. ;)

8. Prancing_Horse

Dec 23, 2003
    Arlington,VA
    Full Name:
    Dan
    wwhat about the mini cooper s

9. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

DOOD

It is the same car! A Jetta is gay, do you think the Jetta Wolfsburg edition is any different?

You did not hear what I said? ALL mini coopers are gay. Weather they are mini cooper, mini cooper S, mini cooper ONE, mini cooper Diesel. It is just a feminine car driven by men who left their balls at home!

A real man drives nothing less than 8 cylinders of american muscle!

10. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Coopers are fun cars. Not gay. Miatas though..... j/k

11. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Mini Coopers are cool little cars. Now if those guys were in a new Beetle Convertible...eh better not go there.

12. bluekawala

bluekawala Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Ormond Beach, FL

I would have to agree with the Beetle Conv. being the most... non-manly car in the world. :)

Back to the joke, yes, I find it funny from being ironic. I agree with what everyone says about gays being cool and all, but I think you believe this too and just saw the irony in it. It is rather humorous if you see the irony in it. :)

Sometimes you just have to relax, hope other people understand your ok with they're doing and laugh... politically correct or not. Lifes too short to be politically perfect all the time, people have to understand the evil people in the world are the exeption and thus get more publicity. Most people are good. Heck, lots of good comedy is based around the politically incorrect... IMO

13. Prancing_Horse

Dec 23, 2003
    Arlington,VA
    Full Name:
    Dan
    I refuse to let the mini become a "cute gily car"

ill tell MINI about this so they can make a more maculine mini

MINIS ROCK

FUH-Q

14. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I think the gay-est car is the BMW Z4 ... ;)

Original Minis rock, the new ones are just cars ...

Pete

15. Frissen

Frissen Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    USA/Mexico
    Full Name:
    Frissen Gutierrez
    right after the A4 Cabriolet... and the lesbian car of chioce, at leats here, is the Audi TT...

16. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Yeah I do not get the Audi TT ...

Pete

17. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Very funny indeed. those that don't get it need to loosen up. I have a few friends (some of my best) that are gay and it is NOTHING against gays, it is simply humor.

18. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Thank god some of you guys got Chris's humor.

19. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    what he said

20. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    HEY CHRIS!

I KNEW that was you driving that Mini to the Lilith Faire!!!!

DL

21. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Noooooo I was on my way to a convention in San Fran and I was driving a Miata with my life partner. Duhhh!!

22. rt207

rt207 Karting

Jan 4, 2004
    Full Name:
    ryan
    i'm from stl, anyway that street you are talking about is in the clayton area i believe, which is where the majority of the financial/insurance companies are located, but as for the mini statement there is a dealership down the road from that street

23. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Yea your talking about the exact same place. Im glad someone here is from STL

24. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

Before you get pissed at me, I would like to point out you missed the point of EVERYTHING I said ;)

25. mark_b

mark_b Karting

Dec 11, 2002
    Leeds, UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Theres a street in manchester, uk that is in the gay village. It's called Canal Street, however someone crossed out 2 letters to make it anal treet. Purile i know, but you cant help laugh when you see it.