FerrariChat.com Welcomes Newest Sponsor: FX Performance... | FerrariChat

FerrariChat.com Welcomes Newest Sponsor: FX Performance...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by rob lay, Nov 17, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I'm excited about this new sponsor, who wouldn't want a former Ferrari test driver as a sponsor?!? That is so cool! Please give them a FerrariChat.com welcome and check out their website.

FX Performance has been built from the ground up with the passion and the knowledge derived from the racing world.

Lucio Nicolodi won as a driver the 2001 North American Ferrari 360 Challenge Championship. Costantino Bertuzzi was the team manager for both winning teams of the 2001 and 2002 seasons, not to mention the World Champion driver for 1996, 1997 and 1998, and a Ferrari Factory test driver for several years.

In our 12,000 sq. ft. facility right outside the 405 exit of Santa Monica blvd you can find the most hi tech mechanical and body shop with the latest innovative machinery: Parts fabrication, engine rebuilding in clean room, overhauling of gear boxes and differential, milling machinery, tire changer, wheel balancer, computerized alignment rack flush mounted in shallow pit are just some of the equipments that our mechanical department can offer you with factory trained mechanics for Ferraris, Maserati, Lamborghini and Porsche. A small state of the art body shop with a brand new Blowtherm downdraft spray booth, precise frame machine with the complete special repair unit for Ferrari and Lamborghini is the jewel of this very unique Car clinic. Fx Performance isn't just a name - Fx performance operates the only exclusive private Ferrari racing school with the latest 360 Modena challenge promoted by the Ferrari Owner's club. Check our "on line" store. http://www.fxperformance.com

2. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Welcome to FChat. I like the business name. I'll check out your website later.

3. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
  4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Brian, hmm, I can' reproduce. Which link, in the post? on the banner? on the sponsors page? All seem to be working for me.

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Lucio, welcome to FerrariChat...! :)

6. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Glad to have FX Performance on the board! Costantino is one hell of a driver...I can attest to that! Nearly wet myself on a ride with him in a 350Z...cant imagine how much fun/how crazy it would be in a 360 challenge!

Their shop is AMAZING too. Ive got plenty of pictures of it from a few previous events if anyone is interested. It is absolutely spotless inside :)

7. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    All of the above... or even if I just type in the URL.
    Some weird incompatibility with Safari, I guess.
    I just tried it in IE... works fine.

Brian

8. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    FX has done a PPI for me on a 348Spider last week and prevented me from losing a lot of money. Constantino did an awesome job.

According to first hand sources they have a very much first class operation there and are HIGHLY qualified. I wish I would be closer to LA to bring my cars to service there. 2000Miles is just a tad too much.

Hope to meet them next time around in LA!

Again, I highly highly recommend them. They have done outstanding work for me just a week ago.

Welcome on board guys!

Martin
    Cavallino Motors
    www.4Ferrari.com

9. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Wow! Sweet looking yellow Miura, what year & type?

Nice rear end shot BTW (the cars are are nice too.)

10. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    5'8" wheelbase, low miles, impeccable condition. Runs great, all records since new, unknown year. Can co-exist with other marques. I've been familiar with this auto for 10 years. You won't find this one on autotrader or hemmings, thats for damn sure! :)

11. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    No one's sharing garage space with that beauty? Unbelievable...

*I can bring a blankie.*

12. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    FX Performance is an amazing shop with the racing history to back it up. Costantino and Lucio run an "all-Italian" shop in the truest sense - down to the Ferrari Factory specs!

I had them do a major service on my 348 challenge and I'm extremely pleased with the results. Along with being fair with the price, Antonio and the guys did an exceptional job on cleaning my engine, aligning my car, and diagnosing potential problem areas.

In addition to being a good shop, they also host track events - how best to learn how to drive a 360 challenge car than from Challenge series champions, right? :)

Ferrari Driving Club and FX hosted a drive event on 10/12/2003. Pictures are posted here:
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/discus/m...html?1066544136

If you are ever in the LA area, you should stop by the shop and say hello - Costa/Lucio will treat you to an espresso and talk racing anytime! :)

Welcome to Fchat as a sponsor, guys!

-Byron

13. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Can someone please do me a favor and go out to http://www.fxperformance.com and let me know what their mailing address is. I can't access their site from work.

Thank you,
    rob

14. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    [email protected]

15. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    You couldn't find a mailing address? Like real mail?

16. bigbaddad

bigbaddad Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    John Roberts
    Here it is Rob -

2110 COTNER AVE. LOS ANGELES, CA 90025 - PHONE: (310) 575-5663 FAX: (310) 575-5670

-John

17. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Thank you, perfect.

18. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Oh chit...! LOL, my eyes read email address... Sorry...