Headed to SD for the day, what to do??? | FerrariChat

Headed to SD for the day, what to do???

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by TestShoot, Mar 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Hello fellow F-Chatters, I am leaving as soon as I click "POST" but I am floating around San Diego for the night, hanging with my girlie and my cousin, thought I'd drop this note and when I get down there, check it to see any suggestions, assuming I can get on the computer.

What should I be doing for fun this evening?

If you are as bored as I know I will be, gimme a call on the old mobile.
    310-617-3080

-Tim

2. rsrx

rsrx Karting

Dec 11, 2003
    Encinitas, CA
    Full Name:
    Alphonse
    Hello Tim,

Go to Il Fornaio in Del Mar for dinner. The sunset is very beautiful.

If you are in San Diego proper (downtown) the gas lamp district is nice, Horton Plaza, and you can always go to Old Town for some good margarita's.

Also when in La Jolla you can check out Ferrari/Maserati San Diego and Symbolic is close by.

3. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I have done the gaslamp thing before, the Balboa Park thing too. Was not really in the mood to car shop. I ended up spending the sunset with a potential model at the Borders in Mission Valley. G/F stood me up so it looks like splitsville there.

Still kinda peeved, going to bed early and alone tonight. Next time I will swing by Symbolic.

4. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I also was looking to find a location that I can shoot lingerie and nude models, which as for a pet project has no budget. I am going to have to go back down there to find something for that. If there is an Fchatter willing to allow the use of their place and get copies of the photos ;)

5. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    can I come to that shoot?

6. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Hey if I can find a place... and you bring your car (not for the shoot, just for kicks), I'll let you take some of the girls with you ;)

7. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    Hey that is a deal! Car for girls good trade. (i think) If you do find a place to shoot just let me know and need a good heads up to make sure I wont have to work. Any chance maybe takes some pics of the car for me? I would really like to have some nice photos.