Too Many | FerrariChat

Too Many

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by l'esecuzioneItaliana, Mar 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    I found this guy who owns 4 360's. In my opinion thats pretty stupid. Isnt one enough?

2. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I guees you can never have to much fun.

3. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Not if you have a 360 Coupe, 360 Spider, 360 Challenge Race Car, and 360 Challenge Stradale.

4. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    Good point. But he has 2 Coupes and 2 Spiders. I guess one for him and one for the old lady.

5. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    What's wrong with liking different colors?

Maybe they are identical and he keeps one set at another home. I have a friend who has 3 homes in different parts of the country. All three have the same floorplan, same decorations, same furniture, same clothes in the closet, same cars in the garages. That way he and his wife ALWAYS feel at home. Seems strange to me, but different strokes for different folks.

6. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    l'esecuzioneItaliana...I bet you have two sets of golf clubs. BFD. For the love of the marque, I don't have a problem with it. Its all relative. Hell, maybe they all are poor running and the owner borrows a lot of parts to keep one running well!

7. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I know a guy who said at one point he had 7 Diablos. Still has a factory Turbo'ed one, apparently one of 7 or 8 made.

I guess if you love it that much... I'd 'diversify' though.

Tyler - that's just wierd! I think I'd try and fit my different homes to the local 'theme': Santa Fe or adobe for the desert areas, ranch in TX, red brick for New England, something with a big veranda and white pillars in the South, cedar or log cabin in the Pacific NW, etc.

(Personal note: my dreams include having a villa in Italy, condo in Hawaii, and a ranch estate in New Zealand... but that's all I've planned so far ;-)

8. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    #8 LAfun2, Mar 18, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017