F-Chat Calendar | FerrariChat

F-Chat Calendar

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by PaulC, Nov 18, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PaulC

PaulC Formula 3

Feb 11, 2003
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Is anybody interested in putting together a calendar with member photos. I have a client that owns a printing shop and prices depend on volume. Would people be interested in providing pics and the buying calendars. The money could be used for anything, help Rob with costs, or anything like that. This is not a money making adventure for me. It is solely driven by the desire to stay busy. We could mark significant dates on the calendar, Enzo's b-day... etc.

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Last year this wasn't too successful. Ben Lobstein put together not just one, but like 5 different calendars of member cars. I don't even think we sold a calendar for each member that submitted a pic. I think Ben sold about 150-200 total, but considering many bought multiples that's just plain pathetic considering we had about 2,000 users at the time. The calendars came out great, I've been looking at mine all year. Ben even put Ferrari events on the dates.

3. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    I think it's a good idea. Ofcourse it depends also on the costs :) (HEY..I'm Dutch...I can say that :S )

Perhaps it's also an idea (when it goes on...) to advertise on as many websites etc. with it. I'm willing to make a banner or something for it on my site(s).

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Actually we're doing just that in the Chicago section. I put a calendar together with folks from FChat and who live in the greater Chicago area. We put FCA, F1 and our personal dates into it and are selling them for $ 15 a piece.

In case somebody wants a copy, let me know soon as I'll have to give the final printing order this week.