Scratched Up My Front Bumper...Need Local Body Shop Info. | FerrariChat

Scratched Up My Front Bumper...Need Local Body Shop Info.

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by pchop, Mar 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pchop

pchop F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2002
    Usually NY often elsewhere.
    Full Name:
    John
    Guys, my first day back from Asia and I managed to scrap up my front bumper while parking against the curb.

Does anyone know of a good bodyshop on Long Island that doesn't charge an arm and a leg to repainting the front bumper? Thx.

2. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    JOHN

CALL WWOC 845 425 2600 X 245..JIM MURPHY, SERVICE MGR...TELL HIM I SENT YA AND WILL PICK UP CAR/DELIVER BACK TO YOU, FREE OF CHARGE...GREAT WORK, GREAT PEOPLE

GOOD LUCK,
    BRUCE

3. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    MILROK AUTOBODY IN WESTBURRY ASK FOR JOE TELL HIM BRADLEY SENT YOU 516 333 6688

4. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    pchop, first the wheels and now the bumper. :eek:

Somebody better stop sticking those voodoo pins into pchop's Ferrari. :D Hope things worked out my friend. Good to see you back stateside.

5. pchop

pchop F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2002
    Usually NY often elsewhere.
    Full Name:
    John
    Bruce and Brad, thx for the recommendations. I ended using Milrok in Westbury because it's only 5 minutes away from my house.

Brad, I just met Joe...what a terrific guy. He gave an unbelievable price and great service, too. I'll let you know how the job turn out...although I'm almost certain that it's going to be a flawless job.

Ghost, how's your car running? Love to catchup and do a little cruising when I get my car back.

6. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Running beautifully. Let's do something soon. When are you getting the car back?

7. PRFCTNST

PRFCTNST Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    New York
    Full Name:
    Perfectionist
    Who do you guys use to detail your cars, i have been bouncing east and west, but so far nobody is being on that show level detailer :(

8. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Gus at Technik1. www.technik1.com.

9. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    GREAT I am actually going there myself on saturday going to drop off the Z4 I guess I will see your car there cant wait to check it out. glad I could help out Joe is a great guy and a good friend no worrys your car is in good hands.

10. Trinacria

Trinacria Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Baldassare Guzzo
    Now that you are back ........ lets discuss the Shanghai Grand Prix!

11. Prugna 328

Prugna 328 Formula 3

Sep 10, 2003
    L.I.N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Gregory
    John there is a detailer right down the street from my house. He works on alot of high end stuff. Ferraris, Lambos, etc, but I don't have any first hand exper. with him. Have you ever used him? He is the guy right near where Autosport used to have their shop. Looks like they do nice work, but I'm no expert. If you need to know exactly where he is just let me know. Glad you had a safe trip. Welcome back. Greg.