Davy Jones Kart Zone - Houston | FerrariChat

Davy Jones Kart Zone - Houston

Discussion in 'Texas' started by l'esecuzioneItaliana, Mar 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    Has anyone been to Davy Jones Kart Zone (of course). Is that place good, and does anyone know the web site address? And all that good stuff.

2. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    That place is a blast, I used go out there once a month with a fellow F chatter. Man, I miss that place.:(

3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Houston FCA is having a series there, and the gang from Pinnacle Motorsports also falls in on occassion.

We have the Child Advocates orientation there, and Davy Jones Team competes against me! He's a good guy.

4. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    KartZone - www.kartzone.com

It's located just behind Ferrari of Houston.

Great place, only one course though. And even though it is $30 bucks for an arrive and race event with your friends, well... just ask if you can get a discount since you are bringing some friends to introduce them to the venue - something of the sort. Me and a buddy of mine went in there and just said, "nah, we don't want ot spend that much", and the guy cut us a big break.

5. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    Yeah I noticed it when I was getting an oil change at FoH. I stopped by, but didnt ask any questions, I saw the and I didnt have any money on me. So I just watched those little karts haul ass around the track. I might go there on Sunday.