Thanks, Darth... | FerrariChat

Thanks, Darth...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 134282, Mar 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Well, Darth is out right now, driving around in his 550... i always tell him to call me when he's in it and that's exactly what he did...

It's snowing here; the weather's horrible, it's cold out, seeing a sports car outside is as likely as seeing real breasts in Darth's neck of the woods... But out by Darth, the weather is awesome...

So with his phone wedged between his head and shoulder, Darth goes ripping through the Mulholland Drive esses east of Benedict Canyon, for my listening pleasure... As i sit here in the office, holding the phone to my ear, i closed my eyes and everything became so wonderful for those few seconds... It's not that hard to hear his Fuchs, even through the persistent crackle of the shoddy reception in the canyon... With my eyes closed and my ears very alert, i could almost feel the warm, California breeze... i could feel the centrifugal force as Darth went around the curves... The engine notes, though, were by far, the sweetest... They made my day... i'm going home now, to sit in my chair, close my eyes and "air shift" to the noises echoing in my head.

Thanks, Darth.

2. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    So descriptive. It was almost like I was on the phone as well.

3. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Can you hear me now? Good.

4. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    You're very welcome, my good fine friend!

DL

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    :)