cfg98 | FerrariChat

cfg98

Discussion in 'Canada' started by cfg98, Mar 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cfg98

cfg98 Rookie

Mar 12, 2004
    Can anyone offer any feedback on a Toronto dealer that offers pre owned Ferrari,s Auto forum is the name of the dealer. They have some cars but I have concern about dealing with them as they are not the authorized dealer.
    Also any one know of 355 spider 97or 98 available red on black.
    Regards
    Ed

2. cfg98

cfg98 Rookie

Mar 12, 2004
    Looking for feedback on the value of 96 -355 spider 36000km and value of 98-355 spider. What would these 2 car,s have sold for as new vehicles.
    Also does any one have feedback about Toronto dealer AUTOFORUM. This is my first Ferrari and would really appreciate any insight so I can make an informed purchase

3. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato

Hey cfg,You can go to a number of places. AUtoforum are you speaking with Sergio ?? Known them for yrs, come across some good cars. Depends how you get along with them. As with any purchase especially a f car do your reseach and be relaxed. Get ownership, service records a must !! If you cant follow the history...ask why ?? And walk slowly away.

You can go to Ferrari of Ontario, a bit high on price, but sure to get the car with complete books and service. The sales guys there are very professional, but once again, the right questions need to be asked. Was the warranty done? Past ownership, is it a local car ?

What are you looking at and where ??

4. cfg98

cfg98 Rookie

Mar 12, 2004
    Thanks for your insight I have spoke to both Sergio and Jeff they have mentioned several different cars over past 8 months but can never pull deal together and they are not very good about returning calls. Therefore I don,t have good feel about there operation.
    As far as Ontario Ferrari they do not have any where near the selection that Autoforum has and yet they are the official dealer seems strange.
    I am currently looking for 1996 to 1998 355 spider Red on Black low kms, great shape any ideas????????? Also would like to know what those cars sold for as new
    Regards
    Ed