Minnesota Ferrari Club | FerrariChat

Minnesota Ferrari Club

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by rtpetrick, Mar 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rtpetrick

rtpetrick Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    Stillwater, Minnesot
    Full Name:
    Dick Petrick
    Looking for some information on Minnesota Ferrari Club. Any members out there that can give me a contact. I am a Ferrari owner living in Stillwater, Minnesota

2. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini

There is a member on the board here Lee Sanders. Look him up he is Mr Minnesota Ferrari.

Stillwater you are pretty close to me (Oakdale soon to be Hugo). What model do you drive?

3. Lsand007

Lsand007 Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Dallas
    Full Name:
    Lee Sanders
    Hello Dick

I can help you with the MN Ferrari CLub. Our first meeting of the year will be 4/17 for breakfast.

Send me an e-mail: [email protected]

Lee

4. mustgofaster

mustgofaster Karting

Mar 27, 2004
    West Lakeland, MN
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I am in the midst of purchasing a new 360 Spider. I live in Lake Elmo and woul dbe interested in checking out out The Mn Ferrari Club. I would certainly appreciate any information.

Thanks! Mark

5. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    It is amazing how many people have been popping in here! mustgofaster I'm right around the corner from you in oakdale (soon to be Hugo though) I would love to check out your 360 sometime this summer if you have the time.

6. mustgofaster

mustgofaster Karting

Mar 27, 2004
    West Lakeland, MN
    Full Name:
    Mark
    You bet! I hope to have it delived by Friday!!!!!!!!

7. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Congrats!! Please just let me know when you get it I would love to see the beauty up close. Spring is here in MN I have been dying to get my car out of storage and out on the street.

8. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Mustgofaster,

Any news on the new arrival???

9. mustgofaster

mustgofaster Karting

Mar 27, 2004
    West Lakeland, MN
    Full Name:
    Mark
    It came last night! Wow is it frickin gorgeous! I

10. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Congrats man perfect day to be out in it today. Have fun and enjoy it. Post some pics when you get a chance please.

Thanks,

Pat

11. Vibrant_5oh

Vibrant_5oh Karting

Apr 18, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    I don't own a Ferrari (wished i did), but make due with my mustang. I live in Bloomington (by bush/hyland lake). Not many of your cars on the roads. I think i've seen one red 355 spyder (driven by a lady?) and that's about it. I didn't even know MN had a Ferrari club. How many members?

Anyways, i'm new to the board and mostly do browsing and a good bit of drooling.

Enzo, do you really own an Enzo?

12. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    There are plenty of F-cars around the state anything from old to new. I don't own one yet I'm just making do with my convertible Lemans for the time being.

13. Lsand007

Lsand007 Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Dallas
    Full Name:
    Lee Sanders
    We have 37 member-owners representing 54 Ferraris.

14. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini

That is amazing Lee. Do any other owners visit F-chat? I know of a couple.

15. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    I am here every so often but lately the board is just a bunch of b*tching and moaning about people so I have stayed off. Well that and I have been in the country for a grand total of 4 weeks this whole year so far.

Lee does a great job organizing the events for the Minn/St Paul Ferrari club and I am setting up some what of a club down here in Rochester as we now are up to 5 Ferraris that I know of down here.

Anyway hope to see you all this summer and dont worry Lee I will keep it under 140 this year. :)

16. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Good to see you posting John. Man that 348 I rented when I was in vegas was a BLAST!!!

17. rjkennedy

rjkennedy Karting

Apr 30, 2004
    Woodbury, MN
    Nice to see there are more ferrari owners in the area. I live not too far from most of you (woodbury). Hope to see you this summer if any get togethers are set up. Also wondered where you guys get service in the area? Closest recommended service site was Donnybrooke rec. by Continental Auto/ Il. but didn't know if there were other options for oil changes etc.?

18. mustgofaster

mustgofaster Karting

Mar 27, 2004
    West Lakeland, MN
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I have not used them yet, but I have talked with a couple of the guys over at www.gt-cars.com in Bloomington and I may have them do my maintenance. If you head over there let me know how it goes and I will do the same.

19. rjkennedy

rjkennedy Karting

Apr 30, 2004
    Woodbury, MN
    Thanks for the tip. Closer to home than Donnybrooke. Will call this week and hopefully get over there within the next couple weeks and give you any helpful feedback. Take Care.

20. Tomg

Tomg Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Minnesota
    I have used GT for the A/C service on my 400i and was pleased with the result. No other experince since I do most of my service myself.

21. Fast_Is_Good

Fast_Is_Good Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    MN
    Hello, I've been watching FC for the last few years and finally decided to post :) I've haven't posted up until now because I'm not yet an owner. I haven't been on FC for some time as I've been quite busy, it looks like it got a face lift.

It would be fun to meet up with everyone the next time you get together. When is the next gathering?

22. Lsand007

Lsand007 Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Dallas
    Full Name:
    Lee Sanders
  23. Fast_Is_Good

Fast_Is_Good Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    MN
    Great, thanks Lsand007.

I went to WOI last year for a little while, it was pretty cool. I was put onto the event by another F-car owner.

24. Vibrant_5oh

Vibrant_5oh Karting

Apr 18, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Saw a silver 575M on the 35w south today. Wondering if it was anyone on here:). Looked stunning. If there wasn't a concrete barrier between the two, i'd have whipped a U-turn for a closer/better look. Gorgous car. Hehe, nearly choked my younger brother after grabbing his coller to point him to the 575 going southbound.

25. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Wow I have never seen a 575 Here in MN. Welcome to F-chat