Good start in Malaysia | FerrariChat

Good start in Malaysia

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by Tom S, Mar 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tom S

Tom S Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2003
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Thomas Saupe
    We're off to a good start. fastest by about 1.5 sec over the competition in first practice. Let's hope this bodes well for the rest of the weekend. it seems that all the teams are putting more practice laps in this time. Are reliability worries subsiding?

2. fiorano

fiorano Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Right now nobody can come close to Scuderia Ferrari. Jean Todt, Rory Byrne, Ross Brawn and Bridgestone have done an awesome job refining the F2003 into the unreal F2004. Other teams aimed for revolutionary changes while Ferrari quietly and humbly worked on fine tuning numerous existing designs while removing the few weaknesses of the F2003. Nobody will touch Ferrari this year. I love it.

3. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    OK is anybody up watching practice?

4. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent
    Just watched it....i really like this track.

Practice is allright, Ferrari is looking good...but it's hard to tell what these guys are doing tyres fuel etc....

We'll see tomorrow!!

Vincent.

5. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess

I have to agree. Practice 1 times showed another Ferrari 1-2, practice 2 KR took the point and it looked as if everyone else were testing different setups. I think today 1st practice will define how the weekend gos plus dont forget to factor in the prediction of rain showers.

6. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Practice:

1) Kimi
    2) Ralf
    3) Webber
    4) MS

Ferrari was working on the race setup, so no need to get nervous. But it is interesting, that the Mc Larens found some speed.