East of the Cascades | FerrariChat

East of the Cascades

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by dfratini, Mar 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dfratini

dfratini Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 31, 2003
    Spokane, WA
    Full Name:
    Daniel Fratini
    Since I appear to be one of the few [maybe only] F car people in Spokane the opportunity for a group drive seems limited; and they do look like a great time.

Do you ever start a drive closer to the Cascades or in the Winthrop / Twisp area?

It is tough for me to do a 4 1/2 to 5 hour drive to get to the start of a drive.

2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    We do two or three events that head that way each year. Best thing (if you are not already) is to join the FCA, and watch our local newsletter and join our email list. This will ensure you don't miss one of these drives!

3. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    The club do the "Great Cascade Adventure" every other year. We did it last year and it was great fun. There's a lot of pictures posted on the old F-Chat site. The drive included the Winthrop/ Twisp area. We got pulled over at Twisp (just a warning). :)

4. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    There is also a wine tasting drive each summer through Yakima and Tri-cities.

You are also welcome to use the email chat list and newletter resources to organize drives of your own with members in your area.

5. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    When is that wine tasting drive anyways.........not like I drink, but the ride should be fun!

6. Willdief

Willdief Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Mercer Island, WA
    Full Name:
    Will Diefenbach
    Just a heads up on a trip we're working on this year into the Cascades...
    The weekend of Sept. 17 we'll be joinging the Cobra club on a romp out to Winthrop, staying at Sun Mountain Lodge. Watch for the April club newsletter for more info. Should be fun having a half dozen or so Cobra monsters joining us. And I believe almost all are originals.
    - Will

7. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    That should be a good time again this year. Let me know if you need any help with planning Will..................Can we make sure that its not Sept 21-27...............thats the Shanghai Grand Prix.

8. dfratini

dfratini Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 31, 2003
    Spokane, WA
    Full Name:
    Daniel Fratini
    Thanks for the info, while I was waiting I joined the FCA so I will keep an eye on the newsletter.

9. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Then let me be the first to welcome you to the club!

10. Sin

Sin Karting

Nov 28, 2003
    WA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Hey, Im from Spokane too :)